Jan 23, 2011, 11:20 PM EDT
The Predators are one of the hottest teams in the NHL right now, as they’ve won three in a row and 10 of their last 12 games.
Tampa Bay begins epic 12-game homestand by crushing Atlanta 7-1; Steven Stamkos takes NHL scoring lead
Jan 23, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
The Lightning will spend more than a month in Tampa Bay during a 12-game run, so they decided to make themselves at home with a 7-1 pasting of the Thrashers. Steven Stamkos passed Sidney Crosby for the league leading in points during the game.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
Here’s a recap of the two afternoon games featuring a Devils win over the Panthers and the Sabres’ victory against the Islanders.
Jan 23, 2011, 6:53 PM EDT
Peter Forsberg was on the ice yet again today in Denver and speculation is picking up he could play after the All-Star break.
Jan 23, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
In the NHL on NBC post game report, Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire talk about the great season the Boston Bruins are having.
Jan 23, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
Here are some selected bits of Star Cam footage for both the Flyers and Blackhawks during today’s Game of the Week contest.
Jan 23, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
Check out Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury have it out over head shots in the league.
Video: Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss which player should go first in All-Star Game Fantasy Draft
Jan 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
This video includes a preview of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game, highlighting the debate regarding which player will go No.1 in Friday’s fantasy draft.
Jan 23, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
Jake Dowell left Dan Carcillo bloodied in a fight today, but many believe Carcillo was the true victor. Judge for yourself in this video.
Jan 23, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The Flyers showed why they’re the best in the Eastern Conference after humbling the defending champion Blackhawks 4-1 in Chicago.
Jan 23, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews discusses his amazing 2010 in this installment of NBC video.
Jan 23, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for today’s remaining games, which feature some odd start times.
Jan 23, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
The Flyers broke out in the second period taking a 1-0 lead after two periods.
Jan 23, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
At the end of one period there’s no score in NBC’s Game of the Week.
Jan 23, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
It’s a Stanley Cup rematch and we’ve got all the numbers you need to know and your link for NHL Extra to join us during the game to ask questions and get our thoughts on what’s going on on the ice.
Jan 23, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
While the attention is focused on Chris Pronger and Daniel Briere for Philly’s success, it’s the rise of the Flyers youth that has moved them to the top of the Eastern Conference.
Jan 23, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
During Chicago’s “Great Fire Sale” of 2010 in their Stanley Cup afterglow, Patrick Sharp was a hotly rumored player to be moved. Chicago stuck by him and they should be thankful they did.
Jan 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
This year’s Philadelphia Flyers look an awful lot like last season’s Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks. Read this post to see why.
Jan 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Sure, Alex Ovechkin gets the headlines for his hat trick but Braden Holtby was the real killer of the Leafs last night and this save on Tyler Bozak is a prime example.
Jan 23, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Could Ottawa be in the market to move struggling forward Mike Fisher? Sure, but who wants a guy dealing with the worst season of his career in the first place?
More Top Posts
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 33
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona