Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:09 AM EST
We’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.
Dec 8, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
What Nick Foligno (!!!) did against Washington last night made us all think of Peter Forsberg.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:31 AM EST
Ville Leino is definitely going to hear from Brendan Shanahan for his attempted cheap elbow on Matt Read.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:42 AM EST
The Hurricanes also broke their seven-game losing streak by beating the Oilers.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:18 PM EST
A four-point game propels Claude Giroux to the top spot in NHL scoring with 36. Read more about the Flyers’ comeback win against the Sabres in this post.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:55 PM EST
Watch the video and decide if Ovechkin should sit for his alleged act on Neil.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin even looked like the Ovi of old on his ninth goal of the season.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Check out the sweet move Jagr makes to earn his ninth goal of the season (and 655th of his NHL career).
Dec 7, 2011, 9:39 PM EST
While the Kings’ injured players are showing positive signs, Richards is the exception as he still hasn’t started skating yet.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:52 PM EST
This probably won’t help Kevin Porter’s chances of avoiding a suspension, then.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
Bryzgalov + microphone often equals amusing statements.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:05 PM EST
Betting on a Boston-Vancouver rematch, the Hurricanes finishing last overall, and Craig Patrick taking over for Scott Howson in Columbus.
Dec 7, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Another Blue Jacket getting a Wake-Up Call? You don’t say.
Dec 7, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Better than “dog ate my alarm,” I guess.
Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM EST
Tests reveal “no problems,” but Penguins “think it’s best that he sits out the next two games as a precaution.”
Dec 7, 2011, 4:19 PM EST
What does this mean for Scott Howson?
Dec 7, 2011, 4:02 PM EST
Wolf Blitzer says, “No goal. The puck was kicked in with a distinct kicking motion.”
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
More Top Posts
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)