Jan 23, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
It’s a Stanley Cup rematch and we’ve got all the numbers you need to know and your link for NHL Extra to join us during the game to ask questions and get our thoughts on what’s going on on the ice.
Jan 23, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
While the attention is focused on Chris Pronger and Daniel Briere for Philly’s success, it’s the rise of the Flyers youth that has moved them to the top of the Eastern Conference.
Jan 23, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
During Chicago’s “Great Fire Sale” of 2010 in their Stanley Cup afterglow, Patrick Sharp was a hotly rumored player to be moved. Chicago stuck by him and they should be thankful they did.
Jan 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
This year’s Philadelphia Flyers look an awful lot like last season’s Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks. Read this post to see why.
Jan 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Sure, Alex Ovechkin gets the headlines for his hat trick but Braden Holtby was the real killer of the Leafs last night and this save on Tyler Bozak is a prime example.
Jan 23, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Could Ottawa be in the market to move struggling forward Mike Fisher? Sure, but who wants a guy dealing with the worst season of his career in the first place?
Jan 23, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Plenty of afternoon delight around the NHL today highlighted by NBC’s Game of the Week in a Stanley Cup finals rematch between the Flyers and Blackhawks in Chicago.
Jan 23, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
Two more players are out for All-Star Weekend thanks to injuries. They’ll join Sidney Crosby on the sidelines for the featured event.
Jan 23, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
Boston’s Patrice Bergeron makes scoring from one knee look both lucky and good. Colorado’s John-Michael Liles, on the other hand, would like a do-over.
Jan 23, 2011, 4:17 AM EDT
After a busy night in the NHL, let us give you the quick look around the league on the Zamboni. There you’ll see the Kings get one back against Phoenix, the Sharks win streak continuing on, and Calgary getting a questionable shootout win over Vancouver.
Jan 23, 2011, 3:59 AM EDT
Did he or didn’t he? Alex Tanguay got credit for a shootout goal on Roberto Luongo even though you don’t actually see or know where the puck is.
Jan 23, 2011, 1:28 AM EDT
Has Alex Ovechkin finally snapped out of his goal slump this season? His hat trick tonight certainly helps make a case.
Jan 23, 2011, 12:34 AM EDT
A report out tonight says Sidney Crosby will be skipping the All-Star Game after missing the last two weeks thanks to a concussion. So who takes his spot in the game?
Jan 22, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
On Koivu’s homecoming night in Montreal, Bobby Ryan wins it for Anaheim in the shootout while Koivu gets one last send off as the #2 star of the game.
Jan 22, 2011, 8:44 PM EDT
Wondering what kind of reception former Habs captain Saku Koivu got tonight in Montreal as a member of the Anaheim Ducks? Check it out here.
Jan 22, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
Marc Savard left today’s game against Colorado with yet another head injury. Could concussion problems be revisiting the embattled star center?
Jan 22, 2011, 6:48 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s remaining four games.
Jan 22, 2011, 6:32 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for the games taking place at 7:00 pm ET.
Jan 22, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
The lowest team in the NHL’s standings (New Jersey) beat the highest ranked one in the league (Philadelphia) while Chicago is now on a 5-0-1 run thanks to their win over Detroit this afternoon.
Jan 22, 2011, 4:52 PM EDT
The Evgeni Nabokov soap opera continues, as his agent confirms that the Russian goalie will not report to the New York Islanders.
More Top Posts
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago 85
- Video: Viktor Stalberg returns after head-first sprawl into boards 2
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (85)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control