Jan 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. So which team do you think is better? Vote in the poll to tell us.
Jan 28, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. Now let’s look at Joe’s picks.
Jan 28, 2011, 1:14 AM EDT
The Red Wings should be even tougher to beat beginning after the all-star break, as the team activated Pavel Datsyuk from the injured reserve on Thursday.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Want a way to improve the All-Star Game? How about moving it to the preseason? Click “Read More” for reasons why it might work.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. First, let’s start with “Team Staalbrien,” which features All-American, All-Swedish and All-Canadian lines.
Jan 27, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Here’s an update on Alex Edler’s injury situation: back surgery is expected to sideline him for 8-10 weeks.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:52 PM EDT
The Flames placed Ales Kotalik and his $3 million on waivers today.
Jan 27, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
The Flyers placed big defenseman Matt Walker on waivers today. Rumors indicate that the move might have been made to clear room for someone like Hurricanes forward Erik Cole.
Jan 27, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
NBC’s Game of the Week for February 13th shapes up to be a classic between two Original Six teams as the Bruins visit the Red Wings.
Jan 27, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
If you were thinking Matt Moulson might be traded at the deadline this year, think again. The Islanders have extended his deal for another three years.
Jan 27, 2011, 3:55 PM EDT
It’s the afternoon gala you’ve been waiting for all day. It’s the PHT All-Star Game fantasy mock draft. Joe Yerdon takes up Team Lidstrom while James O’Brien chooses for Team Staal. Join us won’t you?
Jan 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Ryan Getzlaf’s recovery from fractured sinuses is going well enough so he might be back by February 9th.
Jan 27, 2011, 2:14 PM EDT
While we’re busy figuring out who we think Team Staal and Team Lidstrom will have on their rosters, a pair of Flyers enforcers choose up their own all-star fighting squads.
Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
A tough blow for the West-leading Canucks as they’ll be without Alex Edler for an undetermined amount of time after getting back surgery.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
Rather than waiting until the end of the season to lock him in, the Capitals have once again signed Alexander Semin to a one-year extension mid-season reportedly worth $6.7 million.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Jan 27, 2011, 10:27 AM EDT
Former NHL great Rob Blake goes from being feared on the ice to being feared off of it as he lands a job in the NHL front office
Jan 27, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
Let’s all feel that horrible sense of embarrassment for St. Louis’ Erik Johnson who found a horrible way to score a goal… Into his own net.
Jan 27, 2011, 4:26 AM EDT
Here’s your recap of the action from the Zamboni featuring Calgary rolling on, the Kings winning in a shootout, and Phoenix ripping up Colorado among others. Take five folks, it’s the All-Star Break now.
Jan 27, 2011, 2:18 AM EDT
With all the stars on the ice in Vancouver, it’d be rookie Lee Sweatt scoring his first NHL goal and making it count big as the game-winner over Nashville.
More Top Posts
- Brown, Toews, Alfredsson up for Messier Leadership Award 9
- Playoffs Tonight: Blackhawks look to ‘ramp up our intensity’ vs Red Wings 13
- Report: Patrick Roy a candidate for Avalanche head coaching job 9
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Cleary: 'We won't be exchanging Christmas cards'
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Blackhawks bring the pain
- Play Video: Red Wings and BlackHawks fighting for control