Feb 17, 2011, 12:43 PM EDT
Jaroslav Halak will be out of the Blues lineup with a hand injury. With the West playoff race being as tight as it is, is it time to count out St. Louis?
Feb 17, 2011, 11:50 AM EDT
Derick Brassard’s bad injury luck strikes again putting him on the IR for 2-3 weeks. Bad timing couldn’t be worse for Columbus.
Feb 17, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
Montreal opted to strengthen their defensive depth by acquiring someone they’re more familiar with in former Hab Paul Mara.
Feb 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Miikka Kiprusoff earned the Save of the Night for February 16th. Check out video of the stop in this post.
Feb 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin added another highlight reel to his vault of jaw-droppers, earning the February 16th Goal of the Night.
Feb 17, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Wednesday night’s late games, including a wild game between the Capitals and Ducks along with another disturbing loss for the Stars.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
The Chris Kelly trade adds some versatility to Boston’s lineup, but it will also take a spot away from a Bruins forward. This post discusses the fact that a third-liner such as Tyler Seguin might be the most likely guy to lose time.
Feb 16, 2011, 10:45 PM EDT
Here are summaries of Wednesday night’s first five games.
Feb 16, 2011, 9:28 PM EDT
Some say increased consistency explains the Flames’ surprising climb in the standings, but it might just come down to a red-hot offense.
Feb 16, 2011, 8:39 PM EDT
J.S. Giguere left tonight’s game against the Sabres in the first period with what might be a lower body injury.
Feb 16, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
While the exact details are a bit cloudy, it seems like there might be some reason for optimism regarding the sale of the Dallas Stars.
Feb 16, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Atlanta Thrashers owner Michael Gearon says that if support doesn’t pick up in Atlanta from ticket buyers and local supporters, the team could be sold and moved in the near future. Scare tactic or legitimate concern?
Feb 16, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s eight games.
Feb 16, 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
With the Ottawa Senators in full sell-off and rebuild mode, one of the bigger targets for teams looking for help now says he doesn’t want to leave town.
Feb 16, 2011, 3:12 PM EDT
Ducks starting goalie Jonas Hiller is back on IR as he’s still suffering from light-headedness and fatigue.
Feb 16, 2011, 2:54 PM EDT
With eight games ahead, the Sabres and Leafs meet to keep their good times rolling while the Caps hit the west coast to face the Ducks to highlight the evening ahead.
Feb 16, 2011, 2:03 PM EDT
When it rains it pours and with the Avs mired in a miserable losing streak, they’re now without Matt Duchene indefinitely with a hand injury.
Feb 16, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Mikhail Grabovski got the rough ride last night from Boston’s Zdeno Chara including getting boarded and looking dazed. He stayed in and killed the Bruins with two goals. Was he concussed though?
Feb 16, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville was hospitalized late last night after feeling discomfort and will not coach the team tonight. Mike Haviland will assume duties tonight against Minnesota.
Feb 16, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Atlantic Division.
More Top Posts
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 33
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona