Feb 20, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
The Penguins and Blackhawks represent the last two Stanley Cup winners, even if they might not look like champions right now. That being said, both squads have plenty to play for in their only meeting of the season.
Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
With a day filled with hockey, you’re going to need to find a way to keep up with all of it. That’s what we’re here for.
Feb 20, 2011, 11:43 AM EDT
The Sabres might be looking better off the ice with their pending ownership change, but both Buffalo and Washington need to get their acts together on the ice. This afternoon would be a great time to start.
Feb 20, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The Wild could climb all the way to the sixth spot in the West with a win against the Red Wings, as the two teams are riding unexpected hot streaks from Kyle Brodziak and Todd Bertuzzi.
Feb 20, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
For those who last month’s game, there’s a little bad blood that may spill over to Sunday afternoon’s game.
Feb 20, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Craig Anderson stones Phil Kessel in OT for the save of the night.
Feb 20, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Sharks forward Devin Setoguchi goes though the Avalanche defense for the first of his 3 goals Saturday night
Feb 20, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Saturday evening’s 4 late games.
Feb 20, 2011, 6:20 AM EDT
It seems as though the Islanders are charging announcers for water during broadcasts. No, that’s not a joke.
Feb 20, 2011, 3:54 AM EDT
Patrick Kane and James van Riemsdyk went 1st and 2nd overall in 2007. Even though they’ve both traveled completely different career paths, they both look to be on their way towards filling their potential.
Feb 20, 2011, 1:28 AM EDT
Ryan Suter left Saturday night’s game at the end of the 2nd period with an upper-body injury. Here’s video of the hit that some people in Nashville are taking issue with this evening.
Feb 20, 2011, 12:13 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Saturday night’s first five games.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:30 PM EDT
After an out-of-this-world 2009-10, Ryan Miller came crashing back to Earth this season. Yet the Sabres are as much to blame – if not more – as the goalie who helped the U.S. Olympic team win a silver medal.
Feb 19, 2011, 11:12 PM EDT
In Pittsburgh, there were problems with rain that pushed the game from an afternoon start to the evening. In Calgary, the question isn’t rain; but it might be too cold?
Feb 19, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
When the leading goal scorer in the NHL leaves the ice shaken up after a marginal play against the boards, it has a way of getting everyone’s attention pretty quickly.
Feb 19, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Taylor Hall scored three straight in the 3rd to erase a 3-1 deficit and helped lead Edmonton to their third straight win at Rexall Place while sending the Thrashers deeper into the abyss.
Feb 19, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for tonight’s eight games.
Feb 19, 2011, 6:04 PM EDT
The Blackhawks announced that head coach Joel Quenneville was released from the hospital and team doctors expect him to make a full recovery from his ulcer issues.
Feb 19, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
A bad stretch for the Stars might get even worse, as Brad Richards is dealing with concussion-like symptoms according to coach Marc Crawford.
Feb 19, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
Hockey Day In America takes focus on the job NCAA hockey has done to draw fans in on its own and how the NHL has drawn attention for it as well.
More Top Posts
- Discuss: Bruins finish off Rangers in Game 5 39
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 68
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 36
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- Play Video: Highlights: Blackhawks stay alive
- Play Video: Bickell blasts Kronwall
- Play Video: Toews scores first goal of the playoffs
- Play Video: Howard with a couple of tremendous saves in Game 5
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins move onto Eastern Conference finals
- Play Video: Lundqvist takes one away from Lucic