Feb 25, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip…
Feb 25, 2011, 2:51 AM EDT
Hop on the Zamboni to see the Flyers take one in overtime, the Stars snap their losing skid, and Vancouver and Los Angeles hanging tough out west.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:06 AM EDT
Make it three wins in a row for Chicago as they shutout the Predators in Nashville. In the crazy Western Conference, a hot streak does wonders for a team’s confidence.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Are they teasing their fans one last time or are the Leafs genuinely gunning for the playoffs? Either way, their win over rival Montreal tonight gets them within four points of the last spot in the East.
Feb 24, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
The Predators depth at center takes yet another blow as Marcel Goc is done for the year with a shoulder injury.
Feb 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Mike Milbury takes a look ahead at a couple of the biggest games on the way this weekend including one that very well could be a Stanley Cup final preview.
Feb 24, 2011, 6:22 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for tonight’s six games.
Feb 24, 2011, 6:05 PM EDT
On Sunday March 13th, NBC’s Game of the Week will feature the Chicago Blackhawks trying to earn their way into the playoffs in Washington against the Capitals.
Feb 24, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
Strange bedfellows are made this time of year when it’s coming up on the trade deadline. Florida helps out division-mate Carolina sending them Cory Stillman.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:55 PM EDT
Trades both recent and old color today’s two waiver wire moves, as the Panthers placed Steve Bernier on waivers while the Lightning called Mike Smith back up on re-entry waivers.
Feb 24, 2011, 4:08 PM EDT
The Habs added depth to their D for the second time in the pre-deadline feeding frenzy, acquiring Brent Sopel for the Thrashers in an afternoon trade.
Feb 24, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Here are previews for tonight’s six games, including big Western bubble bouts: Chicago vs. Nashville and Minnesota vs. Los Angeles.
Feb 24, 2011, 2:16 PM EDT
The Senators claimed Marek Svatos to help fill the void left by the Alexei Kovalev deal, while Nikolai Zherdev and yesterday’s other waived players went unclaimed.
Feb 24, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
The Penguins continue to suffer from tough injuries, as the team will reportedly play without hard-hitting defenseman Brooks Orpik for about four weeks.
Feb 24, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Northeast Division.
Feb 24, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
After eight years bouncing around other teams, Alex Kovalev is in Pittsburgh again after the Penguins acquired him in a trade with the Senators.
Feb 24, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
All kinds of rumors are flying about Brad Richards right now, but we try to make sense of it … without getting a concussion-like headache in the process.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
The Lightning and Ducks traded goalies today, as Tampa Bay sent Dan Ellis to Anaheim for Curtis McElhinney. Click “Read More” for what this means.
Feb 24, 2011, 11:16 AM EDT
Brian Boucher’s superior puck handling skills – and Sergei Bobrovsky’s notable struggles in that area – might cause the Flyers to go with the older netminder come playoff time, according to Tim Panaccio.
Feb 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Marc-Andre Fleury stones Patrick Marleau in OT for our Save of the Night.
More Top Posts
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 19
- Official: Canucks fire head coach Vigneault, assistants Bowness and Brown 32
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? 99
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 38
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 29
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (92)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (81)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games