Feb 23, 2011, 9:25 PM EDT
Just when the Penguins didn’t think anything could get worse, Brooks Orpik had to leave the game against the Sharks in the 1st period after blocking a shot with his hand.
Feb 23, 2011, 7:21 PM EDT
After a night in Newark and diverted flights, the James Neal and Matt Niskanen are finally in Pittsburgh and ready to play against the Sharks tonight.
Feb 23, 2011, 6:57 PM EDT
Who’s manning the cage for your favorite team tonight? We’ve got you covered with tonight’s starting goalies.
Feb 23, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
Phoenix’s Scottie Upshall knew he did a bad thing but the league is making him sit for his illegal hit on Philadelphia’s Oskars Bartulis anyhow.
Feb 23, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
The Thrashers may be struggling at the moment, but the job GM Rick Dudley’s done there in changing the culture is already noticeable. That’s why he was rewarded with a four-year contract extension.
Feb 23, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
After playing his tail off in each game this season for the Capitals, Matt Hendricks has earned himself a nice extension with the team.
Feb 23, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at tonight’s six games, including a ninth place clash between Buffalo and Atlanta along with a big battle of California between the Kings and Ducks.
Feb 23, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Here’s a round-up of players who were placed on waivers today: Nikolai Zherdev, Craig Rivet, Marek Svatos, Ales Kotalik and Jeremy Colliton.
Feb 23, 2011, 1:11 PM EDT
Joel Quenneville returned to the Blackhawks bench today, running their Wednesday practice.
Feb 23, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Ray Emery’s return to the NHL is complete, as he was recalled by the Ducks to serve as a backup tonight.
Feb 23, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Every week, we’ll provide updates for each division’s outlook. The biggest contenders and/or closest races will receive the greatest amount of attention. Today, we take a look at the Atlantic Division.
Feb 23, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Antti Niemi kept the Red Wings and Johan Franzen from tying the game in the waning seconds with an instinctive pad save.
Feb 23, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
You had to know Pierre-Marc Bouchard’s spin-o-rama goal was going to be goal of the night.
Feb 23, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Former Nordiques great Peter Stastny says Avalanche GM Greg Sherman has set the franchise back two or three years after their blockbuster deal with St. Louis.
Feb 23, 2011, 2:37 AM EDT
Think the Staal family reunion might be a little awkward this summer after this huge hit from Carolina’s Eric Staal on his brother Marc? Maybe just a little.
Feb 23, 2011, 2:22 AM EDT
A busy 10-game schedule yields big wins from Montreal and San Jose on the road while the Devils and Coyotes continue to roll.
Feb 23, 2011, 12:44 AM EDT
Colorado snaps their nine game losing streak while both Chris Stewart and Erik Johnson get to strike back at their former teams. For Johnson, his redemption is just a little bit sweeter.
Feb 22, 2011, 10:31 PM EDT
On this week’s Ask the Expert, Mike Milbury discusses the effect Tomas Kaberle will have with the Bruins and also whether or not Islanders fans should have hope for the future.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:41 PM EDT
Trades are a funny thing sometimes but for Erik Johnson, he’s got nothing but payback on his mind when it comes to the St. Louis Blues.
Feb 22, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Cam Ward’s desperate glove stop earned him the February 14-20 Save of the Week.
More Top Posts
- Senators’ OT hero Greening had fiberglass pieces removed from face 4
- Discuss: Senators win Game 3 in double overtime 36
- Report: Kings’ Stoll may have head, shoulder injuries 15
- Rangers’ goaltending a concern? ‘We know what Henrik is,’ says Tortorella 25
- Discuss: Bruins find scoring touch in Game 2 win over Rangers 45
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (94)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (80)
- McPhee says lack of power plays ‘didn’t feel right’; Torts says Washington is ‘whining’ (70)
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- HBT: Dodgers manager Mattingly could be on the hot seat
- OlyTalk: Pistorius rules out racing in 2013
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- Play Video: Finalists for Mark Messier Leadership Award
- Play Video: Bruins turn weakness into strength
- Play Video: Highlights: Senators win double overtime thriller
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT
- Play Video: Vokoun makes a big time save on Neil
- Play Video: Cooke catches Karlsson in face with stick