Results matching “bryzgalov”
Nov 18, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
Winnipeg to take time, see if he really means it.
Nov 18, 2011, 9:57 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov lets his play do the smack talking back at Derek Morris and Adrian Aucoin but comes off sounding a little sad that his former mates took verbal shots at him.
Nov 16, 2011, 6:25 PM EDT
Flyers netminder to face his former club tomorrow.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
“It’s just life, it is what it is.”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:56 PM EDT
Wow, that sure didn’t last long.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:46 AM EDT
Why you heff to be quiet, Bryz?
Oct 28, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 28, 2011, 4:35 PM EDT
Needs to focus on stopping the puck now.
Oct 28, 2011, 8:43 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov was brutally honest about how badly he’s playing after last night’s 9-8 loss to Winnipeg.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov might be doing all right in Philly, but he’s having some issues early in communicating with his defensemen.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
Oct 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Losing Ilya Bryzgalov in the offseason created a huge hole between the pipes for the Phoenix Coyotes. Does the organization really think that Mike Smith can fill the void left by the star Russian netminder? Absolutely.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
After allowing a tough first goal, Ilya Bryzgalov buckled down for a 22-save win.
Aug 28, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT
You know that Ilya Bryzgalov is meant to be the savior and stopper in goal for the Flyers next year… But will he be?
Aug 25, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov finally had his day to meet with the media in Philadelphia and he talked about helping the defense and trying to win it big with the Flyers.
Aug 23, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky could be upset about how things went in the 2011 playoffs and the Flyers’ decision to add Ilya Bryzgalov, but it seems like the Russian netminder has a mature outlook on the situation.
Jul 12, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
The Coyotes face a tall order in trying to replace Ilya Bryzgalov, but if you ask Sean Burke & Co., Mike Smith could be the man to get the job done.
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
The Flyers stayed busy this afternoon locking up goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to a monster contract to be the Flyers goalie for the next nine years.
Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
According to a report, the Flyers and Ilya Bryzgalov might just have the building blocks to a new contract set in place. Will there be salary cap issues in their future once again though?
Jun 18, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers have now met face to face with free-agent-to-be Ilya Bryzgalov. But even if they can agree to a contract, the Flyers will have to make a few moves before they can bring Bryzgalov into the fold.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
While the two sides have quite a way to go before they reach a possible deal, the Flyers met with Ilya Bryzgalov and his agent Rich Winter face to face for the first time today.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 4
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 13
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (63)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)