Results matching “bobby ryan”
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 21, 2011, 5:36 PM EDT
Allegiances split between Team Edward and Team Jacob.
Nov 20, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
File this one under “Zero margin of error.”
Nov 16, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
Slow starts by both the Kings and Ducks could prove costly in the long run.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 5, 2011, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Wings snapped their six-game losing streak, but if the Ducks can get over an embarrassing loss, they can turn things around in a big way. Find out why in this post.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Are you ready for a “Save of the Year” candidate from Phoenix’s Mike Smith? We bet you aren’t, but here it is. Seeing is believing.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
Oct 8, 2011, 5:06 PM EDT
Brad Richards scored his first goal as a Ranger, but it was Jonas Hiller and Bobby Ryan taking care of business in the shootout.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Will the Ducks be able to ride their fantastic finish last season to yet another playoff appearance this season. Never underestimate the power of an elite scoring line and great goaltending.
Sep 28, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Jonas Hiller is showing that everything is back to normal this training camp. But listening to his teammates talk, we never really knew how bad it really was last season…
Sep 23, 2011, 12:13 PM EDT
PHT takes a look at some prominent American-born forwards to see who might be the “next” Mike Modano.
Sep 19, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Even as training camp is underway, neither the Kings nor Drew Doughty’s representatives are budging. The longer this goes on, the worse everyone looks – so who should be the one to give in a bit first?
Sep 15, 2011, 3:45 PM EDT
The “Finnish Flash” is coming back to play one more year with the Anaheim Ducks. Let us all rejoice.
Aug 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
The Flyers are buying in to the notion that James van Riemsdyk is primed for stardom; they signed the budding power forward to a six-year deal worth $25.5 million.
Aug 16, 2011, 9:12 PM EDT
If Teemu Selanne retires the Ducks will have big shoes to fill offensively. Is 2009 first round pick Kyle Palmieri the guy to help fill the score sheet?
Aug 14, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
With all the attention spent on players who get paid too much, there isn’t as much focus on the league’s best bargains. PHT will take a team-by-team look at non-rookie contracts that are great values, continuing with the Pacific Division.
Aug 8, 2011, 2:18 PM EDT
The Ducks handed head coach Randy Carlyle a three-year contract extension that concludes in the 2013-14 season. It’s good to get that out of the way because the 2011-12 season that might be his most challenging campaign behind the Ducks bench.
Aug 5, 2011, 3:05 PM EDT
If a report from a Finnish newspaper is correct, we’ll be waiting until September to see if Teemu Selanne is going to play one more season in the NHL.
Jul 20, 2011, 2:46 PM EDT
With a Thursday salary arbitration deadline looming, the Rangers and Brandon Dubinsky can’t seem to come to terms on a contract extension. This post details why his value is tough to gauge, his age makes things complicated and Ryan Callahan’s deal also hangs in the balance.
- Penner blasts refs for having ‘gall to guess’ on goalie interference call 2
- Discuss: Sharks win in OT, draw series to 2-1 10
- NHL fines Sharks $100K for Torres suspension critique 40
- Toews has beef with officiating after Game 2 loss 41
- Discuss: Red Wings even up series, take down Chicago 4-1 25
- No surgery needed for Eric Staal following injury at Worlds 3
- Playoffs tonight: Detroit and San Jose look to change things up 3
- Bruins’ Hamilton: ‘I don’t feel like a rookie anymore’ 26
- Penguins’ Murray: ‘We need to be better’ 8
- Senators’ coach MacLean: Karlsson ‘wasn’t one of the best players’ 4
- Alex ‘they wanted Game 7′ Ovechkin to address media today before heading to Worlds (110)
- Question for commenters: What’s the hardest team to support? (93)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Capitals discuss ‘lopsided’ penalty calls (82)
- Bryzgalov thinks Stalin did a good job, wishes Philadelphia wasn’t so old, and believes poor people don’t want to work (79)
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams
- Play Video: Toffoli gets Kings on the board
- Play Video: Sharks take advantage of early penalty
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks
- Play Video: Filppula scores impressive, unbalanced goal
- Play Video: IIHF highlights: Sweden 3, Finland 0