Results matching “bryzgalov”
Nov 1, 2011, 1:56 PM EST
Wow, that sure didn’t last long.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:46 AM EST
Why you heff to be quiet, Bryz?
Oct 28, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 28, 2011, 4:35 PM EST
Needs to focus on stopping the puck now.
Oct 28, 2011, 8:43 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov was brutally honest about how badly he’s playing after last night’s 9-8 loss to Winnipeg.
Oct 26, 2011, 10:27 PM EST
Roberto Luongo and Ilya Bryzgalov have a surprising amount of things in common, but it’s not all about their big contracts anymore.
Oct 23, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov might be doing all right in Philly, but he’s having some issues early in communicating with his defensemen.
Oct 22, 2011, 1:37 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov said he’s happy with the Flyers’ team results, but isn’t so pleased with his own work so far.
Oct 20, 2011, 12:13 PM EST
Oct 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Losing Ilya Bryzgalov in the offseason created a huge hole between the pipes for the Phoenix Coyotes. Does the organization really think that Mike Smith can fill the void left by the star Russian netminder? Absolutely.
Oct 6, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
After allowing a tough first goal, Ilya Bryzgalov buckled down for a 22-save win.
Aug 28, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
You know that Ilya Bryzgalov is meant to be the savior and stopper in goal for the Flyers next year… But will he be?
Aug 25, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov finally had his day to meet with the media in Philadelphia and he talked about helping the defense and trying to win it big with the Flyers.
Aug 23, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
Sergei Bobrovsky could be upset about how things went in the 2011 playoffs and the Flyers’ decision to add Ilya Bryzgalov, but it seems like the Russian netminder has a mature outlook on the situation.
Jul 12, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
The Coyotes face a tall order in trying to replace Ilya Bryzgalov, but if you ask Sean Burke & Co., Mike Smith could be the man to get the job done.
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EST
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:15 PM EST
The Flyers stayed busy this afternoon locking up goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to a monster contract to be the Flyers goalie for the next nine years.
Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
According to a report, the Flyers and Ilya Bryzgalov might just have the building blocks to a new contract set in place. Will there be salary cap issues in their future once again though?
Jun 18, 2011, 12:14 AM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers have now met face to face with free-agent-to-be Ilya Bryzgalov. But even if they can agree to a contract, the Flyers will have to make a few moves before they can bring Bryzgalov into the fold.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
While the two sides have quite a way to go before they reach a possible deal, the Flyers met with Ilya Bryzgalov and his agent Rich Winter face to face for the first time today.
Jun 12, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
The Flyers will need to make a significant investment – and some painful sacrifices – to sign goalie Ilya Bryzglaov. The question is: are they really sure it would be worth it?
Jun 10, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
How will the Coyotes replace Ilya Bryzgalov? GM Don Maloney mapped out his three-pronged strategy to do just that.
Jun 7, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
The Flyers opted to be a proactive participant in this year’s free agent festivities by acquiring the rights to Ilya Bryzgalov from the Phoenix Coyotes. But will they be able to sign him?
May 15, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
Reportedly the Coyotes and Flyers discussed a deal that would’ve solved mutual needs with Jeff Carter and Ilya Bryzgalov switching places. Should the Flyers be looking at Bryzgalov as a free agent?
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 13
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)