Results matching “concussion”
Dec 26, 2011, 6:23 PM EST
Jussi Jokinen hasn’t scored in 15 games. That’s a long time.
Dec 26, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Wolski, Staal and Sauer all improving.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
At least this time it’s not-so serious. At least that’s what we’re told.
Dec 23, 2011, 1:13 AM EST
Will the hot hiring trend shift from AHL phenoms to guys who haven’t been head coaches for years, then?
Dec 22, 2011, 3:07 PM EST
Hit left Chicago’s Marcus Kruger with a concussion.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
At least he cares about goalies that get run over on other teams too.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:12 PM EST
“Sticking up for your teammate is what it’s all about.”
Dec 21, 2011, 11:35 PM EST
Kids, coaches, injuries and dogs that are apparently like hot girls …
Dec 21, 2011, 10:23 PM EST
That’s just as much as Crosby scored in his comeback, remember?
Dec 21, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
Keith Jones and Pierre McGuire discuss changes related to Rule No. 48.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
Is it worth the risk?
Dec 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
The Kings wouldn’t mind if he scored a goal or nine.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 21, 2011, 12:51 PM EST
Sounds like he’ll play against the Stars in Dallas.
Dec 21, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The NHL’s co-leading scorer might be back from his concussion tonight in Dallas against the Stars.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:10 AM EST
Either the Panthers coach is making up words or he was really in the Hanukkah spirit. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:45 PM EST
… But not as a goalie.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:14 PM EST
At least two teammates are “certain” he’ll be back, according to CSNPhilly.com.
Dec 20, 2011, 2:23 PM EST
@PaulinaGretzky fails to make the cut.
Dec 20, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
NHL’s second-leading goalscorer recovering from concussion.
Dec 20, 2011, 10:56 AM EST
We know he wants to get back soon, but maybe he shouldn’t force the issue.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
At least he’s doing something while being completely unproductive. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 19, 2011, 9:55 PM EST
Let’s hope he takes the proper amount of caution, though.
Dec 19, 2011, 4:52 PM EST
Is the risk worth the reward?
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)