Results matching “bryzgalov”
Aug 23, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
Sergei Bobrovsky could be upset about how things went in the 2011 playoffs and the Flyers’ decision to add Ilya Bryzgalov, but it seems like the Russian netminder has a mature outlook on the situation.
Jul 12, 2011, 4:34 PM EDT
The Coyotes face a tall order in trying to replace Ilya Bryzgalov, but if you ask Sean Burke & Co., Mike Smith could be the man to get the job done.
Jul 11, 2011, 1:09 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov spoke with Philly media today and welcomes the massive expectations that come with playing goal for the Flyers.
Jun 23, 2011, 7:15 PM EDT
The Flyers stayed busy this afternoon locking up goalie Ilya Bryzgalov to a monster contract to be the Flyers goalie for the next nine years.
Jun 22, 2011, 12:52 PM EDT
According to a report, the Flyers and Ilya Bryzgalov might just have the building blocks to a new contract set in place. Will there be salary cap issues in their future once again though?
Jun 18, 2011, 12:14 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers have now met face to face with free-agent-to-be Ilya Bryzgalov. But even if they can agree to a contract, the Flyers will have to make a few moves before they can bring Bryzgalov into the fold.
Jun 16, 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
While the two sides have quite a way to go before they reach a possible deal, the Flyers met with Ilya Bryzgalov and his agent Rich Winter face to face for the first time today.
Jun 12, 2011, 4:33 PM EDT
The Flyers will need to make a significant investment – and some painful sacrifices – to sign goalie Ilya Bryzglaov. The question is: are they really sure it would be worth it?
Jun 10, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
How will the Coyotes replace Ilya Bryzgalov? GM Don Maloney mapped out his three-pronged strategy to do just that.
Jun 7, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
The Flyers opted to be a proactive participant in this year’s free agent festivities by acquiring the rights to Ilya Bryzgalov from the Phoenix Coyotes. But will they be able to sign him?
May 15, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
Reportedly the Coyotes and Flyers discussed a deal that would’ve solved mutual needs with Jeff Carter and Ilya Bryzgalov switching places. Should the Flyers be looking at Bryzgalov as a free agent?
Apr 21, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov is an impending unrestricted free agent and he’s made a good home in Phoenix. If the team moves to Winnipeg next year, they shouldn’t count on having him return to the team.
Apr 19, 2011, 7:33 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov hasn’t been an all-world goalie in the last two playoff years, but a smart GM might realize that has as much to do with the team in front of him as it does with the man in net.
Apr 19, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
More head shots? Yes, more head shots to get loud about. Also, more on the Bruins showing up finally, Brian Boucher’s helpers in Philly, and is Ilya Bryzgalov getting tired?
Apr 12, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov edged Tuukka Rask for the April 4-10 Save of the Week.
Apr 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
While the Goal of the Night was debatable, there’s little doubt in our minds that anyone could beat Ilya Bryzgalov for the Save of the Night.
Feb 14, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
The NHL named its three stars for the week of February 7-13th: Michael Grabner, Drew Stafford and Ilya Bryzgalov.
Feb 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
How cool do you need to be when playing goal in the NHL. Let Phoenix’s Ilya Bryzgalov show you the way in overtime.
Jan 17, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Everyone wants some Juice and Jussi Jokinen delivered as the NHL’s top star of the week.
Dec 18, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
The Coyotes sent Ilya Bryzgalov back to Phoenix as he’s dealing with an “upper body injury” along with flu symptoms. It begs the question: is he banged up because the Coyotes aren’t giving him enough rest?
Dec 16, 2010, 6:22 PM EDT
The joys of being on the road far from your farm team. When a goalie gets sick, you get desperate and you also get to make one guy’s life dream come true for a night.
Nov 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov earned the Phoenix Coyotes seventh straight win, a shutout and last night’s best save against Edmonton Oilers rookie Taylor Hall.
Oct 9, 2010, 4:32 PM EDT
You could say it was a great start to the season for the Phoenix Coyotes, meanwhile the Bruins will be left to answer a few questions of their own after the Coyotes took out Boston 5-2 in Prague. The Coyotes outskated, outhustled, and outworked the Bruins on their way to running the Bruins out of…
Apr 28, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
While he was more than busy enough stopping 44 shots on the night in a losing effort, it wasn’t without looking spectacular and even a bit fortunate at times as well, like on his stop of Dan Cleary in the second period. Ilya Bryzgalov was the last of this year’s Vezina trophy finalists left in…
Mar 21, 2010, 8:30 AM EDT
Look, it’s quite possible that there was a better save than this tonight. I mean, I doubt it, but there could be. Sometimes you can’t help but have one moment stick with you and this save did just that. It was one of those saves (or failed goals?) that made me feel like my brain…
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 14
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 21
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 62
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 85
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 9
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 52
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 35
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights