Results matching “concussion”
Mar 12, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
The NHL is still looking for ways to make the game safer.
Mar 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Refuting claims from a Swedish newspaper report.
Mar 3, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
The Lightning’s defenseman is “relieved” by the news.
Feb 28, 2012, 1:57 PM EDT
Still struggling after getting hit with stick on Sunday.
Feb 27, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
B’s blueliner was crushed on Saturday.
Feb 26, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s headed to California to see a specialist.
Feb 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Niklas Hjalmarsson shelved the day after returning from one.
Feb 24, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Joins Alex Steen, Matt D’Agostini and Jamie Langenbrunner in the infirmary.
Feb 22, 2012, 2:42 PM EDT
Blackhawks captain will sit again tomorrow versus Dallas.
Feb 17, 2012, 1:26 AM EDT
CSNPhilly.com’s Sarah Baicker points to a shoulder issue instead.
Feb 16, 2012, 3:21 PM EDT
Red Wings forward out since taking puck to the head on Nov. 26.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:13 PM EDT
Gagne has been out of action since December 26.
Feb 10, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Bruins forward still suffering from headaches and related symptoms.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Marty Howe said he doesn’t think it will happen when Gordie passes on.
Feb 8, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
Edmonton bench boss took a puck to the head on Monday.
Feb 8, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
Kane missed seven games with a concussion.
Feb 7, 2012, 2:01 PM EDT
Boston coach will no longer answer questions about his injured forward.
Feb 1, 2012, 7:54 PM EDT
He’s making baby steps (without skates).
Jan 31, 2012, 2:23 PM EDT
Flyers center out since Jan. 21, has resumed skating.
Jan 31, 2012, 9:07 AM EDT
He’s missed 32 of the last 34 Wild games.
Jan 30, 2012, 6:14 PM EDT
St. Louis assistant captain takes another step in recovery.
Jan 23, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Second concussion he’s suffered in the last seven months.
Jan 21, 2012, 5:34 PM EDT
Same problems, different day.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
Veteran rearguard continues to struggle with symptoms.
Jan 19, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT
Washington’s leading scorer has missed the last seven games.
- Sens’ Alfredsson: We probably won’t win this series 13
- Discuss: Penguins overwhelm Senators to take Game 4 46
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting 65
- Gillis: Vigneault fired because results weren’t there 19
- Official: Canucks fire head coach Vigneault, assistants Bowness and Brown 32
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? 99
- Playoffs Tonight: Senators confident they can beat Penguins 38
- Video: Kings denied a goal after quick whistle 29
- Tweet from L.A. Kings Twitter account stirs controversy 62
- Discuss: Sharks take Game 4, even semifinal series against Kings 15
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (92)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (82)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games