Results matching “boudreau”
Nov 22, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Caps GM stands by his coach.
Nov 21, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Washington’s head coach sends yet another stern message.
Nov 21, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
Gee, I wonder why.
Nov 19, 2011, 12:43 PM EST
Can BB get win No. 200 tonight in Toronto with Grapes watching?
Nov 18, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
You’d think a guy that gets asked about his star player would get tired talking about him all the time. Oh wait, he did? Weak sauce.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EST
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
But will it work? And what happens if it doesn’t?
Nov 4, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
Even though Ovechkin was on the bench.
Nov 2, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin is saying the right things about his “benching,” while his teammates are raving about Bruce Boudreau’s tougher way of doing things.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Oct 13, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau has been making some surprising decisions and comments lately, but it seems like he’s been at least partially right with all of them. Where do you stand on the Capitals coach, though? Is he heading in the right direction or hurtling toward unemployment?
Oct 12, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin seemed to bristle when asked about Bruce Boudreau’s critical comments.
Oct 11, 2011, 12:31 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau wasn’t shy about criticizing Alex Ovechkin regarding the Capitals star’s early season struggles.
Oct 10, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Bruce Boudreau is trying to win a Stanley Cup in Washington without much drama. His choice to start Michal Neuvirth over Tomas Vokoun opening night threw a wrench in that plan.
Aug 24, 2011, 8:32 PM EST
Brooks Laich signed a monstrous 6-year contract this summer worth $27 million. Capitals Bruce Boudreau thinks the center is worth every penny.
Aug 17, 2011, 2:19 PM EST
Dan Bylsma had an interesting way of testing the advantages that come with icing being called on penalty killing squads while Bruce Boudreau provided his insight on that tactic and how teams would handle the rule in general.
Aug 10, 2011, 6:20 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau expects that Alex Ovechkin will become an even better team leader this season. Good thing too since he’s the team captain.
Aug 9, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
Caps coach Bruce Boudreau was happy to have the Caps be more defensive last season, but he wants them to do that and score tons of goals this season.
Jul 11, 2011, 4:25 PM EST
If you thought the Capitals signed Tomas Vokoun to look pretty on the bench while Michal Neuvirth started games, you might be disappointed to know that Bruce Boudreau believes Vokoun is their #1 guy.
May 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
There are plenty of angry Capitals fans calling for Bruce Boudreau’s head, but the smart choice would be to give him one more chance to make it work.
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
May 4, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
To little surprise, Bruce Boudreau wasn’t in a particularly forthcoming mood about his job security, Mike Green’s injury or which goalie he’ll start in Game 4.
May 4, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
Say, these Capitals look a bit familiar and that’s not a good thing. Getting off of Alex Ovechkin’s case would be wise but Bruce Boudreau is officially on notice. Also, Kesler fixes the Canucks power play while Shea Weber seethes.
Apr 18, 2011, 2:50 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau thinks the Rangers have been targeting Mike Green, especially on a second period hit by Marc Staal. The league decided not to review that check, though.
Apr 18, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
Bruce Boudreau provided Rangers fans with great boo-worthy bulletin board material, as he basically called Madison Square Garden overrated.
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 37
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)