Results matching “bobby ryan”
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EST
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Dec 27, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Caps could use a whole lot of “shake and bake” right about now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EST
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bobby on the block…then not, Paulina says bye…then hi, Bruce is fired…then hired
Dec 2, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Apr 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
In today’s Five Thoughts, we give credit to the guts and heart of the Capitals while falling in love with the G-rated sass talk from Buffalo’s Ryan Miller.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Feb 10, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Wednesday night featured another controversial hit when Ryan Getzlaf clobbered Dan Hamhuis, although this time around it seems like the consensus was that it wasn’t suspension-worthy.
Jan 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Ryan Getzlaf’s recovery from fractured sinuses is going well enough so he might be back by February 9th.
Jan 5, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Ryan Getzlaf’s gruesome nasal fracture injury will officially have him on the shelf for 4-6 weeks.
Jul 23, 2010, 9:40 PM EST
Let’s take a look at three restricted free agent contract talks in limbo at this point. Bobby Ryan’s agent says that he wants to stay in Anaheim and the Ducks want to keep him, too. From the sound of that talk, it comes down to finding a compromise on the term of the contract. Here…
Mar 23, 2010, 9:45 PM EST
Some assorted news from the NHL today, mainly focusing on two teams who are preparing for a summer full of margaritas and golf. I was glancing at the league standings today and I noticed something that gave me “forgot someone’s birthday” type guilt; I must belatedly congratulate the Oilers for being the first team to…
Feb 18, 2015, 10:30 PM EST
Montreal also lost Alexei Emelin.
Jan 24, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
It all gets going at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:24 PM EST
Who is going to win this one?
Jan 23, 2015, 12:55 PM EST
Bobby Ryan and others on potentially being the final selection.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:07 PM EST
Meanwhile, Alex Ovechkin and Steven Stamkos seem like the picks for No. 1.
Jan 10, 2015, 6:48 PM EST
Express your thoughts by voting in a poll.
Jan 10, 2015, 6:08 PM EST
They’re among the 36 additional players announced.
Jan 3, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Another close loss for the Bruins.
Dec 19, 2014, 10:31 PM EST
Then again, maybe the Ryan – Zibanejad – Hoffman line was just that good.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 24
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 55
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (58)