Results matching “bobby ryan”
Jul 18, 2012, 4:32 PM EDT
Chiarelli wants to keep Krejci and Lucic for now.
Jul 9, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
Pretend you’re a general manager.
Jul 1, 2012, 6:03 PM EDT
Veteran rearguard returns to the West Coast after starting his career in Vancouver.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Dec 27, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Caps could use a whole lot of “shake and bake” right about now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EDT
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bobby on the block…then not, Paulina says bye…then hi, Bruce is fired…then hired
Dec 2, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EDT
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EDT
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Apr 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
In today’s Five Thoughts, we give credit to the guts and heart of the Capitals while falling in love with the G-rated sass talk from Buffalo’s Ryan Miller.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Feb 10, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Wednesday night featured another controversial hit when Ryan Getzlaf clobbered Dan Hamhuis, although this time around it seems like the consensus was that it wasn’t suspension-worthy.
Jan 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Ryan Getzlaf’s recovery from fractured sinuses is going well enough so he might be back by February 9th.
Jan 5, 2011, 2:44 PM EDT
Ryan Getzlaf’s gruesome nasal fracture injury will officially have him on the shelf for 4-6 weeks.
Jul 23, 2010, 9:40 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at three restricted free agent contract talks in limbo at this point. Bobby Ryan’s agent says that he wants to stay in Anaheim and the Ducks want to keep him, too. From the sound of that talk, it comes down to finding a compromise on the term of the contract. Here…
Mar 23, 2010, 9:45 PM EDT
Some assorted news from the NHL today, mainly focusing on two teams who are preparing for a summer full of margaritas and golf. I was glancing at the league standings today and I noticed something that gave me “forgot someone’s birthday” type guilt; I must belatedly congratulate the Oilers for being the first team to…
Apr 24, 2015, 9:57 PM EDT
Another 45 saves tonight.
Apr 22, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Ottawa still has a tough task ahead of it though.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:41 AM EDT
The drama continues…
Mar 23, 2015, 10:27 PM EDT
Ottawa has gone on a 15-1-1 run.
Mar 5, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
Feb 18, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Montreal also lost Alexei Emelin.
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 10
- Prust fined $5K for ‘baseless and demeaning’ Watson comments 21
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 47
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)