Results matching “sidney crosby”
Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 AM EDT
Comparing him to Eric Lindros is a bit of a stretch at this point.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The parallels between Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux are getting to be a bit much. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EDT
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby selling his house almost became a salary cap issue for the Penguins. Seriously.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EDT
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 23, 2011, 9:10 AM EDT
There’s no way Sidney Crosby can do what he did on Monday night all over again… Is there?
Nov 22, 2011, 12:38 PM EDT
With his season debut out of the way, here’s what lies ahead for No. 87.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EDT
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 10:41 AM EDT
Sidney Crosby has missed 20 games this year. Can he get back in the NHL scoring race? Only he and Phil Kessel can get that settled.
Nov 21, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Just what can we expect out of Sid the Kid in his first game back from a concussion? Let’s spitball some ideas.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 5:46 PM EDT
Sorry Bruins-Canadiens, but the world wants to see Sidney Crosby’s comeback and Versus is making it happen.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Despite the predictions of many, No. 87 won’t make his return against Dallas on Friday.
Nov 9, 2011, 3:04 PM EDT
Pittsburgh plays back-to-back this weekend. Could that be a hiccup for No. 87’s return?
Nov 8, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
…you’ll have to click the link to find out.
Oct 27, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
We made it through an entire segment without swearing and/or fainting. Huzzah!
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 1
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 10
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 34
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)