Results matching “realignment”
Jan 10, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
Flames captain has faith in his club…for now.
Jan 10, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
Buffalo might actually be willing to deal the talented center.
Jan 10, 2012, 7:06 AM EDT
Re-live the 2010 offseason all over again with a goalie battle of torn emotions. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 7, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
One guy returns while another one goes out. Such is life in Buffalo.
Jan 7, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A Boston columnist calls Roberto Luongo “weak sauce” and more.
Dec 20, 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
@PaulinaGretzky fails to make the cut.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 11, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Will the Kings be forced to make any changes? Will the Minnesota Wild every be satisfied? Does anyone really know how old Chris Chelios is these days? All this and more in today’s Morning Skate…
Dec 9, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Nashville fell to 4-5-3 at Bridgestone Arena with last night’s loss to Phoenix.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Despite yet another former player being diagnosed with the same degenerative brain disease, Gary Bettman says that it’s too early to say there’s a link.
Dec 6, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Because Canadians “understand hockey better.”
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EDT
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Dec 5, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
The Red Wings and Canucks think so.
Dec 4, 2011, 6:32 PM EDT
Red Wings will be seeking a move to the east at the BOG meetings in Pebble Beach.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
“Anybody who pays attention to these things already knew that.”
Oct 11, 2011, 9:21 PM EDT
Could the Red Wings end up with Ovechkin and Stamkos in the Southeast Division? It’s being discussed about realignment.
Sep 30, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
We don’t know what NHL realignment is going to look like, but Mike Ilitch apparently knows the Red Wings are going to the Eastern Conference because Gary Bettman promised.
Jul 7, 2011, 3:26 PM EDT
Wild owner Craig Leipold hit Minnesota radio today and may have let the cat out of the bag for how part of the divisional realignment will go. This just lets us get our speculation on to fill in the blanks.
Jun 21, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
As expected, the NHL’s Board of Governors approved the relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers to Winnipeg, making True North Sports and Entertainment their new owners.
May 26, 2011, 12:56 AM EDT
Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger and NHL commissioner Gary Bettman are preaching patience to excited Winnipeg fans who anxiously await an official announcement regarding the Thrashers’ relocation.
May 20, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
From thoughts on Tim Thomas, to Victor Hedman, to the Thrashers’ likely move to Winnipeg we’ve got a lot to figure out here.
May 17, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
The PHT readers have spoken and they prefer to see the Nashville Predators move to the Eastern Conference should the Atlanta Thrashers relocate to Winnipeg and join the Western Conference.
May 16, 2011, 2:47 PM EDT
At least some of the rumors are true: an Atlanta Journal-Constitution report confirms that the Atlanta Spirit ownership group is negotiating with True North. If the two sides come to an agreement, the Thrashers’ move to Winnipeg could become very close to a reality.
- Discuss: Bruins finish off Rangers in Game 5 17
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 67
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 33
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 6
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona