Results matching “concussion”
May 30, 2012, 9:39 PM EDT
Check out the five minute interview with the NHL commissioner.
May 28, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since Dec. 5.
May 23, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
Agent: “We would hope he is good to go at the start of training camp.”
May 12, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
He’s able to resume playing for Team Canada.
May 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Playing monster minutes and scoring game-winning goals makes everything good.
May 4, 2012, 12:56 PM EDT
Canucks and Team Canada forward collided with a Slovak player.
May 4, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Dr. Charles Tator says it’s time to re-think the game.
Apr 23, 2012, 12:58 PM EDT
Minnesota’s Guillaume Latendresse swears it works.
Apr 19, 2012, 4:52 PM EDT
Evgeni Malkin appears to be the culprit.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:03 AM EDT
It doesn’t sound like he’s close to returning.
Apr 17, 2012, 4:59 PM EDT
“We’ll be just as physical against him as any other player,” says Drew Doughty.
Apr 16, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
“In our view, to try to give the brain enough opportunity to recover, we recommend a week.”
Apr 16, 2012, 11:22 AM EDT
After not skating yesterday, the Sens captain could be back for Game 3.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Vancouver’s road out of the first round may have just gotten a lot harder.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:51 AM EDT
A concussion will keep him out of the postseason.
Apr 4, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
On the bright side, he’ll travel with his teammates to Minnesota.
Apr 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
24-year-old suffered injury in a practice collision with David Desharnais.
Apr 2, 2012, 5:48 PM EDT
Montreal netminder didn’t play in Saturday’s loss to Washington.
Mar 27, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
Vancouver defenseman hasn’t played since Feb. 7.
Mar 27, 2012, 11:54 AM EDT
Pens defenseman has a lower-body injury (day-to-day).
Mar 26, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
The defending league scoring champ has no timetable for return.
Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
He hasn’t played since December 6.
Mar 18, 2012, 7:49 PM EDT
Oilers won’t take any risks with him.
Mar 18, 2012, 7:01 PM EDT
He isn’t likely to return before the end of the regular season.
Mar 13, 2012, 9:22 AM EDT
“I don’t know why you try to correct what’s working. The hits are always part of the game.”
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 4
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 17
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 35
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 69
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 6
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 46
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Richards made a healthy scratch for Game 4 35
- Don Cherry: Canucks GM Gillis threw coaches ‘under the bus’ 28
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Video: Crosby scores hat trick, hits playoff milestone against Senators (91)
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte
- Play Video: Highlights: Kings beat Sharks, take series lead
- Play Video: Brown takes out goalie Niemi
- Play Video: Demers commits reckless penalty
- Play Video: Demers slashes Doughty, but no call made
- Play Video: Niemi robs Carter to preserve tie
- Play Video: Highlights: Wings take 3-1 series lead over 'Hawks