Results matching “bobby ryan”
Dec 27, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Caps could use a whole lot of “shake and bake” right about now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EST
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bobby on the block…then not, Paulina says bye…then hi, Bruce is fired…then hired
Dec 2, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 29, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
Is Slats working the phones? This picture says yes.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Apr 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
In today’s Five Thoughts, we give credit to the guts and heart of the Capitals while falling in love with the G-rated sass talk from Buffalo’s Ryan Miller.
Apr 8, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
No, that isn’t a misprint. Ottawa is giving general manager Bryan Murray a three-year contract extension to try and lead the Senators out of
Feb 10, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
Wednesday night featured another controversial hit when Ryan Getzlaf clobbered Dan Hamhuis, although this time around it seems like the consensus was that it wasn’t suspension-worthy.
Jan 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Ryan Getzlaf’s recovery from fractured sinuses is going well enough so he might be back by February 9th.
Jan 5, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Ryan Getzlaf’s gruesome nasal fracture injury will officially have him on the shelf for 4-6 weeks.
Jul 23, 2010, 9:40 PM EST
Let’s take a look at three restricted free agent contract talks in limbo at this point. Bobby Ryan’s agent says that he wants to stay in Anaheim and the Ducks want to keep him, too. From the sound of that talk, it comes down to finding a compromise on the term of the contract. Here…
Mar 23, 2010, 9:45 PM EST
Some assorted news from the NHL today, mainly focusing on two teams who are preparing for a summer full of margaritas and golf. I was glancing at the league standings today and I noticed something that gave me “forgot someone’s birthday” type guilt; I must belatedly congratulate the Oilers for being the first team to…
Nov 13, 2013, 9:54 PM EST
Who will it be next?
Oct 26, 2013, 5:03 PM EST
Penner will join the team in Columbus though.
Oct 23, 2013, 8:16 PM EST
Quite the statement from Ottawa on “Alfie night.”
Oct 19, 2013, 3:57 PM EST
An Eric Gryba hit hurt him.
Oct 18, 2013, 12:23 PM EST
We list some answers.
Oct 13, 2013, 11:27 PM EST
Jonas Hiller’s mask was the biggest winner.
Oct 12, 2013, 8:03 PM EST
They’ve been playing it safe with his groin injury.
Oct 11, 2013, 5:22 PM EST
Flyers looking for second win under Craig Berube, but it’ll be tough in Detroit.
Oct 5, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
The two had their differences.
Sep 30, 2013, 5:06 PM EST
It’s expected almost half of the team will be comprised of players from the 2010 squad.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 4
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 18
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 5
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)