Results matching “sidney crosby”
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 PM EST
Watch the entire exchange.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Feb 17, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Pens captain is getting better, but not ready for return yet.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
Pretend you’re an NHL owner.
Jan 31, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
If you’re going to say a guy should retire, you should probably put your name to it.
Jan 31, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Pats QB discussed it at Super Bowl Media Day.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:10 AM EST
A new kind of Sidney Crosby watch rages on.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
You know the drill: there’s still no timetable for his return.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
Why it’s OK to worry but far too early to panic.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Dec 25, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
No. 87 had an evening to remember against the Islanders.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
Comparing him to Eric Lindros is a bit of a stretch at this point.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The parallels between Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux are getting to be a bit much. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EST
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Sidney Crosby selling his house almost became a salary cap issue for the Penguins. Seriously.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EST
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 6
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 15
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 42
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 5
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Pat Quinn, ‘one of hockey’s most respected individuals,’ has died 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Bruins seek perfect game vs. Penguins 8
- Legendary hockey coach Viktor Tikhonov has died 15
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)