Results matching “sidney crosby”
Mar 10, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Pittsburgh’s next game is Thursday against the Rangers.
Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 PM EST
Watch the entire exchange.
Mar 6, 2012, 7:37 PM EST
NBC Sports Talk ponders his potential impact.
Feb 17, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Pens captain is getting better, but not ready for return yet.
Feb 2, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
Pretend you’re an NHL owner.
Jan 31, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
If you’re going to say a guy should retire, you should probably put your name to it.
Jan 31, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Pats QB discussed it at Super Bowl Media Day.
Jan 30, 2012, 10:10 AM EST
A new kind of Sidney Crosby watch rages on.
Jan 28, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
It turns out it may not have been a concussion Crosby went out west to get checked out for.
Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EST
You know the drill: there’s still no timetable for his return.
Jan 16, 2012, 8:45 PM EST
Why it’s OK to worry but far too early to panic.
Jan 10, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
A brief statement today by Pens head coach Dan Bylsma.
Jan 6, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Concussions may not be the only thing stressing Ray Shero out.
Dec 25, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
No. 87 had an evening to remember against the Islanders.
Dec 17, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
This can’t be good news…
Dec 15, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
Comparing him to Eric Lindros is a bit of a stretch at this point.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The parallels between Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux are getting to be a bit much. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
It might’ve been David Krejci and not teammate Chris Kunitz who put Sidney Crosby on the shelf this weekend.
Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EST
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 1, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Two superstars in a rivalry that’s quieted down quite a bit that are going in opposite directions.
Nov 28, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
What, you were expecting someone else?
Nov 26, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
There’s at least one guy out there not all that excited about seeing Sidney Crosby back on the ice.
Nov 24, 2011, 12:17 PM EST
Sidney Crosby selling his house almost became a salary cap issue for the Penguins. Seriously.
Nov 24, 2011, 7:53 AM EST
While Sidney Crosby’s concussion recovery is cruising right along, David Perron hopes he can do the same thing.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)