Results matching “bolland”
Nov 23, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
It’s been deleted, but we managed to capture a screengrab!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Twins have been on fire since infamous remarks.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
Hopefully this won’t start an insufferable “utmost respect” meme.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Apr 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
It might be too little, too late but Chicago center Dave Bolland is looking ready to return to action in Game 4 after dealing with a concussion.
Apr 8, 2011, 9:57 PM EDT
Dave Bolland showing some signs of progress and skates for the first time since suffering a concussion a month ago against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Mar 10, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Pavel Kubina will sit down for three games thanks to his reckless blow to the head of Chicago’s Dave Bolland.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
There were some great contestants for the January 10-16th Goal of the Week, but Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland earned it with his “killer crossover.”
Jan 17, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
If you think the Chicago Bulls are the only team that can work the crossover in Chicago, Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland has a trick he’d like to show you.
Sep 6, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The Chicago Blachawks are still enjoying the perks of winning the Stanley Cup in the summer as Duncan Keith threw out a first pitch at Wrigley Field recently. He was then joined by fellow hard worker Dave Bolland in a charmingly horrendous rendition of “Take me out to the ballgame.” (Warning: this video starts off…
May 31, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The one thing that separates the Chicago Blackhawks from the rest of the league – aside from that horrible, horrible, horrible “Chelsea Dagger” goal song – is their slap-you-in-the-face depth. Say what you will about Brian Campbell, you’re doing pretty well when he’s (maybe) your third best blueliner. After you get past the Toews and…
May 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Some might forget that – justifiably lost in the Sharks’ heartbreaking Game 3 defeating – Patrick Marleau was nearly a hero by scoring the teams’ two goals. The reason many will forget that is simple: the Blackhawks won the game in overtime and took a deflating 3-0 series lead. Two of the biggest factors in…
Oct 17, 2014, 10:43 PM EDT
Dave Bolland left the game with a lower-body injury.
Sep 20, 2014, 9:07 PM EDT
That’s after years of being the center of a goaltending controversy in Vancouver.
Sep 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
“Everyone talks about puck possession and we haven’t been any different.”
Aug 25, 2014, 1:53 PM EDT
Can he establish himself as a full-time NHLer?
Aug 17, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
Time is running out to turn the ship around in Florida.
Aug 17, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
How far are they from becoming relevant?
Jul 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Veteran goalie is high on his young teammates.
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 19
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 17
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 17
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 13
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 9
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 30
- Report: Isles’ Bailey out indefinitely after breaking hand 3
- Dale Hunter: Ovechkin isn’t going to win the Selke, but he’s ‘coachable’ 13
- Voynov case: D.A. wants ‘additional follow-up’ from police before deciding on charges 20
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)