Results matching “bolland”
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Twins have been on fire since infamous remarks.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
Hopefully this won’t start an insufferable “utmost respect” meme.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Apr 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
It might be too little, too late but Chicago center Dave Bolland is looking ready to return to action in Game 4 after dealing with a concussion.
Apr 8, 2011, 9:57 PM EDT
Dave Bolland showing some signs of progress and skates for the first time since suffering a concussion a month ago against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Mar 10, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Pavel Kubina will sit down for three games thanks to his reckless blow to the head of Chicago’s Dave Bolland.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
There were some great contestants for the January 10-16th Goal of the Week, but Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland earned it with his “killer crossover.”
Jan 17, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
If you think the Chicago Bulls are the only team that can work the crossover in Chicago, Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland has a trick he’d like to show you.
Sep 6, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The Chicago Blachawks are still enjoying the perks of winning the Stanley Cup in the summer as Duncan Keith threw out a first pitch at Wrigley Field recently. He was then joined by fellow hard worker Dave Bolland in a charmingly horrendous rendition of “Take me out to the ballgame.” (Warning: this video starts off…
May 31, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The one thing that separates the Chicago Blackhawks from the rest of the league – aside from that horrible, horrible, horrible “Chelsea Dagger” goal song – is their slap-you-in-the-face depth. Say what you will about Brian Campbell, you’re doing pretty well when he’s (maybe) your third best blueliner. After you get past the Toews and…
May 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Some might forget that – justifiably lost in the Sharks’ heartbreaking Game 3 defeating – Patrick Marleau was nearly a hero by scoring the teams’ two goals. The reason many will forget that is simple: the Blackhawks won the game in overtime and took a deflating 3-0 series lead. Two of the biggest factors in…
Jul 10, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
The contracts the Leafs gave David Clarkson and Mike Komisarek are decent evidence of that.
Jul 9, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Pictured: Dale Tallon.
Jul 7, 2014, 10:08 AM EDT
They spent nearly $70 million in free agency.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Sifting through over half a billion dollars worth of contracts.
Jul 2, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
It’s gotta be Nashville, right?
Jul 1, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
Pictured: new St. Louis center Paul Stastny.
Jul 1, 2014, 5:49 PM EDT
Joining Dave Bolland and Shawn Thornton.
Jul 1, 2014, 12:35 AM EDT
“Obviously the Penguins are very interested.”
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)