Results matching “fleury”
Jan 29, 2013, 10:39 PM EST
Penguins 0-2 on home ice to start season.
Jan 19, 2013, 7:35 PM EST
He’s accomplished a lot at the age of 28, but he’s still has plenty to prove this season.
Nov 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
Monday’s collection of links.
Oct 28, 2012, 11:30 AM EST
Will there be jobs for them there though?
Apr 18, 2012, 11:06 PM EST
At least he has a sense of humor, if not mathematics.
Apr 18, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
Not exactly a beauty contest in net.
Apr 15, 2012, 7:11 PM EST
Penguins head coach stands by his under-fire starting goalie.
Apr 15, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
In a series with a lot of soft goals, this one might take the cake.
Feb 20, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Graham James will find out if he’ll face any more jail time.
Feb 1, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
Why the Penguins would be wise to give him more soon, too.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:09 AM EST
Montreal Gazette columnist is “more interested in attempting to pit the abused against one another, than in demanding justice.”
Dec 12, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
Pat Hickey might get some letters.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 10, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
Former NHL star says there’s no excuse for what happened at Penn State.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:22 AM EST
Looking for your front-runner for save of the year? Pittsburgh’s Marc-Andre Fleury has it for you in robbing Stephen Weiss.
Apr 13, 2011, 10:36 PM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury earned a 32-save shutout to carry the Penguins to a 3-0 win against the Lightning. Pittsburgh has the 1-0 series lead, but can they bottle the Bolts for the rest of the series?
Mar 29, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
PHT readers made Marc-Andre Fleury the March 21-27th Save of the Week winner.
Mar 28, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury showed the Florida Panthers and Michal Repik why he’s been the reason the Penguins continue to keep winning.
Mar 1, 2011, 8:06 PM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury edged Niklas Backstrom to win the February 21-27 Save of the Week.
Feb 24, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury stones Patrick Marleau in OT for our Save of the Night.
Feb 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Wondering what Columbus’ Rick Nash has been up to lately? Apparently he’s been working on his “score from a crazy angle and put the puck in the one spot the goalie isn’t covering” shot. It came in handy last night against Pittsburgh.
Feb 6, 2011, 2:12 PM EST
The Capitals bolstered their lead to 2-0 thanks to a Marcus Johansson shorthanded goal, but it could have been worse for Pittsburgh if Marc-Andre Fleury didn’t make some huge saves.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Marc-Andre Fleury was a key component to helping the Penguins snapping their losing streak. His save on Scott Gomez was a prime example of why the Pens need him.
Jan 12, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
Last week, Carey Price struck a pose after the Habs beat Pittsburgh in a shootout. After the Pens 5-2 win tonight, consider the gesture returned in full by Marc-Andre Fleury.
Jan 4, 2011, 12:34 PM EST
Week after week, we followed the fan voting for the 2011 NHL All-Star Game. In case you haven’t been keeping up, fans were able to pick their equivalent to a First NHL All-Star team with three forwards, two defensemen and one goalie. The league just announced the roster, which is comprised solely of Pittsburgh Penguins…
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 18
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updayed) 31
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 58
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 32
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 54
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 162
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (163)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand (58)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)