Results matching “bolland”
Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Apr 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
It might be too little, too late but Chicago center Dave Bolland is looking ready to return to action in Game 4 after dealing with a concussion.
Apr 8, 2011, 9:57 PM EDT
Dave Bolland showing some signs of progress and skates for the first time since suffering a concussion a month ago against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Mar 10, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Pavel Kubina will sit down for three games thanks to his reckless blow to the head of Chicago’s Dave Bolland.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
There were some great contestants for the January 10-16th Goal of the Week, but Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland earned it with his “killer crossover.”
Jan 17, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
If you think the Chicago Bulls are the only team that can work the crossover in Chicago, Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland has a trick he’d like to show you.
Sep 6, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The Chicago Blachawks are still enjoying the perks of winning the Stanley Cup in the summer as Duncan Keith threw out a first pitch at Wrigley Field recently. He was then joined by fellow hard worker Dave Bolland in a charmingly horrendous rendition of “Take me out to the ballgame.” (Warning: this video starts off…
May 31, 2010, 12:40 PM EDT
The one thing that separates the Chicago Blackhawks from the rest of the league – aside from that horrible, horrible, horrible “Chelsea Dagger” goal song – is their slap-you-in-the-face depth. Say what you will about Brian Campbell, you’re doing pretty well when he’s (maybe) your third best blueliner. After you get past the Toews and…
May 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EDT
Some might forget that – justifiably lost in the Sharks’ heartbreaking Game 3 defeating – Patrick Marleau was nearly a hero by scoring the teams’ two goals. The reason many will forget that is simple: the Blackhawks won the game in overtime and took a deflating 3-0 series lead. Two of the biggest factors in…
May 20, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
He was a healthy scratch for Games 1 and 2.
May 15, 2013, 11:29 PM EDT
Mike Babcock admits that the Blackhawks simply were better.
May 15, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Dan Carcillo stays in the mix.
May 15, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
Longtime Central Division rivals meet again.
May 15, 2013, 7:42 AM EDT
Mike Halford and Jason Brough take a look at the upcoming second-round series.
May 3, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
Oh, you knew this was coming.
May 3, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Four total Game 2s come your way tonight.
Apr 30, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Corey Crawford had a great regular season, but can he keep it going in the playoffs?
Apr 30, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
Go on, read ‘em.
Apr 26, 2013, 2:47 PM EDT
The 36-year-old had three assists Wednesday in Edmonton.
Apr 26, 2013, 8:05 AM EDT
The match will start at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Apr 15, 2013, 8:04 AM EDT
The match will start at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Apr 9, 2013, 8:03 AM EDT
Both have won one game this season.
Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
Dave Bolland won’t, though.
Mar 6, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
Chicago could be getting a boost on the blueline.
Mar 6, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
Guarantee you’ve never heard a debate like this!
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 4
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 17
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Discuss: Kings dominate Game 5, one win away from Western Conference final 22
- Discuss: Red Wings take 3-1 series lead 64
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win 85
- What they’re saying about the Avs hiring Patrick Roy 9
- It’s official: Colorado names Roy sixth head coach in franchise history 56
- Couture accuses Kings captain Brown of diving 38
- Three reasons why the Rangers might buy out Richards 26
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (85)
- Watch LIVE: Pens-Sens, Game 5
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PBT: Pacers must take back paint to beat Heat
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights