Results matching “bolland”
May 4, 2013, 1:40 AM EDT
That doesn’t mean they’ll play in Game 3, though.
May 2, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
Both missed the series opener as well.
Apr 29, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT
But Coach Q say they’ll be back “real soon.”
Apr 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Injuries have been a problem for him this season.
Apr 12, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
He won’t play Friday, though.
Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
‘Hawks have had health issues up front lately.
Apr 2, 2013, 12:44 AM EDT
Chicago defeats Nashville in a shootout.
Mar 5, 2013, 12:47 PM EDT
‘Hawks center has missed five games with…something.
Feb 27, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
“Hopefully he gets on the ice the next couple of days,” says coach Q.
Feb 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EDT
Chicago sets NHL record Friday.
Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Injury happened during third period against Canucks Friday.
Nov 24, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Obliging the fans isn’t always a good idea.
Nov 23, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
It’s been deleted, but we managed to capture a screengrab!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EDT
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:59 AM EDT
Twins have been on fire since infamous remarks.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
Hopefully this won’t start an insufferable “utmost respect” meme.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Apr 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EDT
It might be too little, too late but Chicago center Dave Bolland is looking ready to return to action in Game 4 after dealing with a concussion.
Apr 8, 2011, 9:57 PM EDT
Dave Bolland showing some signs of progress and skates for the first time since suffering a concussion a month ago against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Mar 10, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Pavel Kubina will sit down for three games thanks to his reckless blow to the head of Chicago’s Dave Bolland.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 23
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 9
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)