Results matching “bolland”
Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
‘Hawks have had health issues up front lately.
Apr 2, 2013, 12:44 AM EST
Chicago defeats Nashville in a shootout.
Mar 5, 2013, 12:47 PM EST
‘Hawks center has missed five games with…something.
Feb 27, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
“Hopefully he gets on the ice the next couple of days,” says coach Q.
Feb 23, 2013, 12:16 AM EST
Chicago sets NHL record Friday.
Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
Injury happened during third period against Canucks Friday.
Nov 24, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Obliging the fans isn’t always a good idea.
Nov 23, 2012, 3:22 PM EST
It’s been deleted, but we managed to capture a screengrab!
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EST
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Dec 22, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
Twins have been on fire since infamous remarks.
Three (News) Stars of the Week: Bryzgalov makes us think, Bolland makes Vancouver mad, and concussions make the NHL…woozy?
Dec 16, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Dec 15, 2011, 12:33 AM EST
Hopefully this won’t start an insufferable “utmost respect” meme.
Dec 14, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
Vigneault: “He has a face that only a mother could look at.”
Dec 14, 2011, 4:46 PM EST
The Sedins are plenty tough, says Mike Gillis.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Oct 8, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
There’s good news for the Blackhawks and bad news for their star opponents: Dave Bolland should be back in the lineup tonight.
Aug 24, 2011, 6:41 PM EST
He might not get the fame and recognition of scorers such as Patrick Kane or Jonathan Toews, but Dave Bolland has proven to be a valuable player for the Blackhawks. The team hopes that he can put together a breakthrough 2011-12 season, but that would require him to stay healthy after two injury marred campaigns.
Apr 18, 2011, 9:30 PM EST
It might be too little, too late but Chicago center Dave Bolland is looking ready to return to action in Game 4 after dealing with a concussion.
Apr 8, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
Dave Bolland showing some signs of progress and skates for the first time since suffering a concussion a month ago against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Mar 10, 2011, 2:20 PM EST
Pavel Kubina will sit down for three games thanks to his reckless blow to the head of Chicago’s Dave Bolland.
Jan 18, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
There were some great contestants for the January 10-16th Goal of the Week, but Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland earned it with his “killer crossover.”
Jan 17, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
If you think the Chicago Bulls are the only team that can work the crossover in Chicago, Blackhawks forward Dave Bolland has a trick he’d like to show you.
Sep 6, 2010, 12:40 PM EST
The Chicago Blachawks are still enjoying the perks of winning the Stanley Cup in the summer as Duncan Keith threw out a first pitch at Wrigley Field recently. He was then joined by fellow hard worker Dave Bolland in a charmingly horrendous rendition of “Take me out to the ballgame.” (Warning: this video starts off…
May 31, 2010, 12:40 PM EST
The one thing that separates the Chicago Blackhawks from the rest of the league – aside from that horrible, horrible, horrible “Chelsea Dagger” goal song – is their slap-you-in-the-face depth. Say what you will about Brian Campbell, you’re doing pretty well when he’s (maybe) your third best blueliner. After you get past the Toews and…
May 22, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Some might forget that – justifiably lost in the Sharks’ heartbreaking Game 3 defeating – Patrick Marleau was nearly a hero by scoring the teams’ two goals. The reason many will forget that is simple: the Blackhawks won the game in overtime and took a deflating 3-0 series lead. Two of the biggest factors in…
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 148
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 117
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (148)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (117)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)