Results matching “bobby ryan”
Jul 6, 2012, 8:46 AM EDT
It looks like the trade talks could get heated.
Jul 6, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
Friday’s collection of links.
Jul 2, 2012, 9:23 AM EDT
Giving up Derek Roy to get him likely wouldn’t be a problem.
Jun 23, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
“I intend to talk to Bobby personally when we get back from the draft and clear the air a little bit.”
Jun 22, 2012, 8:44 PM EDT
“I gotta be honest with you. At this point, I don’t care. Move me…because it’s just tough going to the rink every day knowing that if something goes wrong, you’re going to be the guy moved.”
Jun 19, 2012, 6:20 PM EDT
Anaheim forward is coming off his fourth straight 30-goal season.
Mar 21, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Mar 19, 2012, 9:50 AM EDT
“You almost don’t know what you get. You’ve got to wave a white towel almost. It’s upsetting. It is what it is.”
Mar 7, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Ducks winger looking to try playing on a different line in the future.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
Breathe easy, Bobby. You’re staying in the OC. (For now.)
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Nov 30, 2011, 8:50 PM EDT
The Flyers are in love with big moves, but this one might not make sense, even if Ryan could fit in on almost any team.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 29, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
What would you want your team to give up to get Bobby Ryan?
Oct 16, 2011, 11:25 PM EDT
A third period explosion helped lift the Anaheim Ducks to their second best start in franchise history.
Apr 23, 2011, 12:58 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan’s goal in the third period against Nashville is worth watching over and over and over and over… Trust us.
Apr 17, 2011, 12:16 PM EDT
Anaheim’s Bobby Ryan is out for Games 3 and 4 in Nashville and the Ducks lineup will get shuffled in all sorts of ways.
Apr 16, 2011, 6:23 PM EDT
The NHL decided to suspend Ducks forward Bobby Ryan for two games for his foot stomp on Predators skater Jonathan Blum.
Apr 16, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
The league will hold a disciplinary hearing with Ducks forward Bobby Ryan because of his skate stomp on Jonathon Blum. Could he face a suspension?
Apr 4, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
What may be the NHL’s best line teamed up for one of the prettiest set up goals you’ll see all year long.
Mar 10, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
A game-changing save from Dan Ellis wasn’t just special because it turned into a Bobby Ryan goal, but because Ellis somehow found a way to stop Brandon Dubinsky cold.
Mar 3, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
It might be debatable, and it’s definitely a rare occurrence, but Bobby Ryan’s penalty shot goal in overtime is most definitely worthy of goal of the night.
Feb 10, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Ducks enjoyed the return of Ryan Getzlaf, who set up Bobby Ryan’s Goal of the Night with a beautiful backhand pass.
Jan 22, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
On Koivu’s homecoming night in Montreal, Bobby Ryan wins it for Anaheim in the shootout while Koivu gets one last send off as the #2 star of the game.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (87)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)