Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Despite having a mustache that makes him seem like an old timey villain, George Parros doesn’t have a long history of bad hits. He might face a suspension for his hit on Krys Barch, though.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:30 AM EDT
Here’s a look at some of the forwards that Joe Thornton made rich in his first 1,000 NHL games.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:41 PM EDT
Sure it’s just October, but feel free to get excited about a measuring stick game between the Capitals and Red Wings.
Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EDT
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
Douglas Murray is an intimidating guy, even with the gloves off. Eric Boulton didn’t seem to give a crap about that.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Here’s a rundown of five games we’ll be paying close attention to this weekend. You should as well.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
Yes, I just used a Lil’ Wayne lyric.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:45 PM EDT
Nashville defenseman gets hit in the wallet for boarding Vancouver’s Jannik Hansen. Judging by that suit, he can afford it.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Kings defenseman has been out since getting leveled on Saturday.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EDT
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EDT
Sorry about all the Roberto Luongo posts, but this is a good one.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EDT
Chris and Anthony Stewart will face each other for the first time tonight as the Blues host the Hurricanes.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Despite brown tongue.
More Top Posts
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)