Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov thinks everyone is being a bit too hard on Alex Ovechkin.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:05 PM EDT
And jumping to his defense was…Christian Ehrhoff?
Dec 14, 2011, 1:03 PM EDT
“Effort” being the operative word.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
The Lightning’s goaltending problems are so bad that it might be time for their AHL starter to get a shot. Yikes.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
On Saturday, the Finnish Flash returns to the city where his NHL career started. With bonus grainy video footage!
Dec 14, 2011, 12:17 PM EDT
Stephen Walkom lowers the boom.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
David Krejci doesn’t appreciate being singled out as the guy who put Sidney Crosby out of action.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EDT
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 14, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Troy Brouwer said he wouldn’t have paid to watch the Caps play against Philly last night. Can Caps fans get a refund then?
Dec 14, 2011, 9:22 AM EDT
The Kings coaching job is Darryl Sutter’s for the taking.
Dec 14, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
Dave Bolland sure knows how to win friends and influence people in Vancouver. Wait, no, the opposite of that.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:46 AM EDT
In one of the uglier hits we’ve seen this year, Zach Bogosian is likely going to get an unwanted vacation from Brendan Shanahan.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Bet you didn’t think this game would be a battle between Western Conference leaders before the season started, did you?
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 1:27 AM EDT
Check out this post for Logan Couture’s jaw-dropping assist, if nothing else.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
The only thing better than normal John Tortorella anger is that we’ll probably get the uncensored version on HBO. (Just make sure your kids aren’t watching.)
Dec 13, 2011, 10:55 PM EDT
Stevens’ lame duck era got off to a positively glum start.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
The Red Wings show no mercy when they smell blood.
Dec 13, 2011, 10:04 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun’s tough night shines a light on yet another problem in Washington.
More Top Posts
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)