Oct 31, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Joe Thornton didn’t exactly hold back when asked about the team that ruined what would have been a perfect six-game road trip for the Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT
Chris Stewart, Anton Babchuk and Keith Ballard did not play well last week.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
“That stuff doesn’t really matter to us.”
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
A pair of Red Wings and Sabres lead things off.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
The former NHLer took to Twitter today to voice displeasure with the Toronto Sun’s Steve Simmons.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Brett Bulmer is headed back to the WHL after playing nine games for the Wild.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby says he’s not going to play this week but the time for his return is ticking down.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Okay, maybe a lot more.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:35 PM EDT
Read the post for all the details and a good cry.
Oct 31, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
After getting dinged by Wojtek Wolski, Daniel Alfredsson is going to sit out til his concussion symptoms disappear.
More Top Posts
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)