Dec 17, 2010, 10:08 PM EST
If you think it’s tough being a goalie in the NHL, being Pascal Leclaire must be nearly impossible.
Dec 17, 2010, 9:24 PM EST
It’s one thing when you hear the hometown announcer get on a guy from the opposing team, it’s another when it’s a guy that used to play against him though.
Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
Remember those ads for Christmas albums featuring the holiday hits awkwardly posed on a set? The Sharks are feeling nostalgic for that kind of action.
Dec 17, 2010, 7:11 PM EST
Leafs starting goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere is out again with a groin injury. Yes, again.
Dec 17, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
Here are the probable starting goalies for tonight’s four games.
Dec 17, 2010, 5:40 PM EST
Reports indicate that the NHLPA will finally make it official that Donald Fehr will head their union.
Signing Steve Stamkos, Drew Doughty and other 2011 free agents will be a struggle with a new CBA looming
Dec 17, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
The 2011 free agency period might end up being a real summer of uncertainty, especially for restricted free agent stars like Steve Stamkos and Drew Doughty.
Dec 17, 2010, 4:06 PM EST
While the Washington Capitals and his former team the San Jose Sharks received plenty of votes, the greatest number of PHT readers think that Tampa Bay is the ideal location for Evgeni Nabokov.
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
Marc Crawford is proving a lot of people wrong as the Dallas Stars are exceeding the expectations of many observers this season.
Dec 17, 2010, 1:35 PM EST
John Erskine signed a two-year extension with the Washington Capitals, reportedly worth $3 million overall and $1.5 million per season.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 PM EST
The Flyers short term success just got a lot harder without defensive leader Chris Pronger.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
Let’s take a look at tonight’s four games.
Dec 17, 2010, 11:15 AM EST
Cam Ward made Thursday’s best stop, earning him the save of the night.
Dec 17, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Linus Omark’s first “real” goal earned him the December 16 Goal of the Night award.
Dec 17, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
Check out a sneak preview of the Price is Right appearance by Jeremy Roenick, Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:30 AM EST
Maybe the hip check isn’t a dying art form after all? Check out this great hit by P.K. Subban on Brad Marchand.
Dec 17, 2010, 2:07 AM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks have enlisted former Vancouver Canucks forward Ryan Johnson to help them deal with some injuries.
Dec 17, 2010, 1:10 AM EST
Check out summaries of the last two games, as the Oilers dominated the Blue Jackets and the Flames humbled their former defenseman Dion Phaneuf and the Maple Leafs.
Dec 17, 2010, 12:38 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues got a rare bit of semi-good injury news today, as Erik Johnson’s knee injury is only a sprain.
More Top Posts
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 13
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 85
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (85)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)