Nov 8, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Devils look to keep rolling without Ilya Kovalchuk while the Hurricanes come in a desperate team. Hello, drama!
Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EDT
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EDT
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Michael Grabner talks about moving on from a 2010-11 season that featured dramatic ups and downs.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EDT
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EDT
Or is there still a future for this team?
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:49 PM EDT
“Anybody who pays attention to these things already knew that.”
Nov 7, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Jeff Carter is skating, Jared Boll is cleared for contact.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:16 PM EDT
It’s been a rough start to the year for the Rangers LW.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:01 PM EDT
Serves him right for that .944 save percentage.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
Creates foundation to raise money for a new MRI machine.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
New Jersey sniper hasn’t played since hurting leg last Thursday against Philadelphia.
Nov 7, 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
“I don’t want to be a liability on the ice.”
Nov 7, 2011, 2:36 PM EDT
Oft-injured Leafs center is injured once again.
More Top Posts
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)