Nov 16, 2011, 1:08 AM EDT
So this is the team that’s going to get Sidney Crosby back in the near future? Yeah, that just doesn’t seem right.
Nov 16, 2011, 12:43 AM EDT
The Bruins have won six straight, the Rangers have won seven straight, and Eastern Conference opponents are still looking for answers.
Nov 15, 2011, 10:53 PM EDT
Want to know what Brendan Shanhan will be looking at tomorrow morning? Check it out here…
Nov 15, 2011, 10:24 PM EDT
You make the call: which goal is better? Matt Duchene going through his own legs or Evgeni Malkin going through an opponent’s?
Nov 15, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
Kovalchuk says it’s the doctors’ decision; but he’ll probably be back in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
Dustin Byfuglien’s best game in a Jets jersey just so happened to be the best game for Winnipeg this season. Coincidence?
Nov 15, 2011, 7:02 PM EDT
A hint: They’re both from the Western Conference.
Nov 15, 2011, 6:28 PM EDT
One of junior hockey’s greatest teams is well represented in the NHL.
Nov 15, 2011, 6:14 PM EDT
The GMs spoke, Brendan Shanahan listened.
Nov 15, 2011, 5:11 PM EDT
It hasn’t been a good week for Kyle Okposo. And it’s only Tuesday.
Nov 15, 2011, 5:08 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 15, 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
With their goaltending situation in flux, the Leafs are kicking the tires on a veteran.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
Semin probably doesn’t want him to, either.
Nov 15, 2011, 3:25 PM EDT
It’s been a rather hot topic.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Interesting development on the eve of another Vancouver vs. Chicago affair.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:34 PM EDT
Coyotes G Mike Smith has been brilliant to start the year. Not many saw this coming.
Nov 15, 2011, 2:28 PM EDT
Sabres goalie “disappointed” with no suspension for Lucic.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Vancouver’s 25-year-old defenseman has 16 points.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
Former Flyer Keith Primeau is promoting the Impact Indicator, a device that measures the impact of a blow.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:06 PM EDT
Former Whalers owner Howard Baldwin won’t rest until he gets the NHL back in Hartford.
More Top Posts
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 45
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 49
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)