Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Says penalties rattled the Russian sniper.
Nov 30, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
You might want to watch Fabian Brunnstrom closely tonight — it could be the last chance he gets to prove he can play in the NHL.
Nov 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
In public, at least.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
According to Forbes.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
Let’s take his words and turn them into some trade rumors for the purpose of page views.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Could be classified as a “forearm shiver.”
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
Kyle Turris is set to make his season debut after one crazy summer.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau finally speaks after being fired and says he gave it his all.
Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
Remember the story where Ryan Miller reportedly would’ve been OK with a trade? Yeah, he doesn’t want to go anywhere.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Old hockey barns aren’t what they used to be, especially when you’re buying your groceries there now.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s the one game per year that Red Wings fans get all flustered about rooting for the home team. Steve Yzerman’s presence in Tampa Bay is pretty good that way.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 30, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
After their long, circus road trip, the Blackhawks looked like a team that had been on the road for almost two weeks.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:22 PM EDT
Mike Milbury and Keith Jones agree that Boudreau needed to go in Washington. Why? Alex Ovechkin.
Nov 29, 2011, 10:03 PM EDT
Dale Hunter and Kirk Muller both fall in their first games behind the bench.
More Top Posts
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 13
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)