Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EDT
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM EDT
If Monday’s game is any indication, Panthers-Jets games will be a whole other kind of animal compared to the tepid Panthers-Thrashers “rivalry.”
Oct 31, 2011, 10:56 PM EDT
See if you can detect signs of “softness” in this recap of the Rangers’ 5-2 win against the San Jose Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
Joe Thornton didn’t exactly hold back when asked about the team that ruined what would have been a perfect six-game road trip for the Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EDT
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EDT
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:34 PM EDT
Chris Stewart, Anton Babchuk and Keith Ballard did not play well last week.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
“That stuff doesn’t really matter to us.”
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:18 PM EDT
A pair of Red Wings and Sabres lead things off.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EDT
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EDT
The former NHLer took to Twitter today to voice displeasure with the Toronto Sun’s Steve Simmons.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
Oct 31, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
Brett Bulmer is headed back to the WHL after playing nine games for the Wild.
More Top Posts
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 20
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)