Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EDT
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EDT
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EDT
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
Nov 1, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
Gabriel Landeskog showed some serious maturity by telling the media that he should have been more aware during the Andy Sutton hit. Yeah, he’s still 18-years-old.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:29 PM EDT
Shootout fans remorse: Linus Omark sent to the AHL to work on those other 60 minutes every game.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:05 PM EDT
There are people who are wondering if there is something wrong with Eric Staal early this season. Does it have anything to do with last season’s hit on his brother? Maybe Marc isn’t the only one that hasn’t recovered.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:49 PM EDT
Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs is one of the NHL’s 10 billionaire owners.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:47 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
Edmonton will be without its hulking defenseman for a while.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:35 PM EDT
See? Raffi Torres isn’t the only monster.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:07 PM EDT
Says the coach: “I’m not putting any expectations on him or anything like that.”
Nov 1, 2011, 4:23 PM EDT
It’s a hockey movie.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:55 PM EDT
It’s true. Scott Howson tweeted it.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:32 PM EDT
John Tortorella reacted to Joe Thornton’s comments exactly the way you’d expect John Tortorella to react to Joe Thornton’s comments.
Nov 1, 2011, 3:26 PM EDT
Holmgren: “That’s the hope. We’ll see how that goes.”
Nov 1, 2011, 2:59 PM EDT
The Caps will be sporting a slightly different look this evening as they host the Anaheim Ducks.
Nov 1, 2011, 2:50 PM EDT
More Top Posts
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)