Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EDT
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:13 AM EDT
After seeing yet another miserable performance in goal, it’s about time for Steve Yzerman to make some magic happen with a trade.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
Matt Hackett and Mike Murphy couldn’t have had more opposite kinds of NHL debuts. Coincidentally, neither guy allowed a goal.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:07 AM EDT
The Ducks find a way to finally finish a game giving Bruce Boudreau his first win as Anaheim’s head coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EDT
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
Despite yet another former player being diagnosed with the same degenerative brain disease, Gary Bettman says that it’s too early to say there’s a link.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:07 PM EDT
The school will retire the nickname and logo by the end of the year.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:08 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EDT
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
Not to brag or anything. (OK, to brag a bit.)
Dec 6, 2011, 5:52 PM EDT
Preds forward discusses New York Times’ Derek Boogaard article.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
“I don’t see that happening, but I can’t say no.”
Dec 6, 2011, 5:25 PM EDT
Carolina threw in an old bird cage, but Columbus still passed.
Dec 6, 2011, 4:22 PM EDT
Because Canadians “understand hockey better.”
Dec 6, 2011, 4:06 PM EDT
Another strange chapter is written.
More Top Posts
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 42
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)