Nov 5, 2011, 12:26 PM EDT
Do you think the Maple Leafs and Bruins have a rivalry? It’s no Montreal-Boston, but it’s still pretty good, no?
Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
The Devils are going to be a bit shorthanded when taking on the Jets tonight going without their top defenseman and winger. Yikes.
Nov 5, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
John Tortorella confirms that Sean Avery is going to hit the ice for the first time this season (NHL ice that is). If he’s looking for inspiration, another notorious pest (Daniel Carcillo) showed him exactly what he should be striving for as he makes his return. We present to you, our Morning Skate.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:12 AM EDT
Yes, his team lost, but can you blame Matt Duchene for admitting that his four-point game (and first career hat trick) ended up being a lot of fun?
Nov 4, 2011, 11:45 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars topped the Colorado Avalanche in the game of the night; perhaps the most exciting game of the year.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
This just in: Steven Stamkos knows a thing or two about scoring goals. He proved it against on Friday with his fourth career hat trick.
Nov 4, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
If the Caps are going to win 5-1 every time there’s a controversy, should we expect Bruce Boudreau to bench Alex Ovechkin every game?
Nov 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
The bad news is that the Leafs confirmed that James Reimer won’t be returning this weekend. The worse news is they have no idea when he’ll be back.
Nov 4, 2011, 9:09 PM EDT
The Kings are supposed to take the next step this year, but if they can’t score goals, they’re not going anywhere.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:41 PM EDT
Duncan Keith will miss tonight’s game against the Lightning; but the organization is hopeful he’ll be back in action on Sunday
Nov 4, 2011, 7:36 PM EDT
Avery debuts at MSG while the Canucks and Blackhawks renew hostilities.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
One newspaper columnist thinks so.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:37 PM EDT
The Jackets have four days off following tomorrow’s game in Philadelphia. You do the math.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:39 PM EDT
Mike Richter has already been pulled.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:37 PM EDT
The Blues have been dreadful with the man advantage this year.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
New Jersey LW suffered a lower-body injury against Philadelphia.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:56 PM EDT
So just forget about “Try Hockey For Free Day” tomorrow.
Nov 4, 2011, 4:21 PM EDT
Flyers captain reportedly on schedule to make it happen.
Nov 4, 2011, 3:51 PM EDT
Brett Connolly is buying a Range Rover.
More Top Posts
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)