Nov 2, 2011, 11:26 PM EST
All of a sudden, Joffrey Lupul might become known as a legitimate NHL scorer rather than “the guy who was traded for Chris Pronger twice.”
Nov 2, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
Check out this recap of the Flyers’ narrow 3-2 win against the Sabres.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:38 PM EST
Want a totally unfair stat to reinforce Martin Brodeur’s struggles? Wednesday’s defeat put him in a three-way tie for the all-time record for losses with 352.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
Want a little more reasoning behind “Shana-bans” (and non-suspensions)? Hear them straight from the man himself, with some feedback from PHT.
Nov 2, 2011, 9:28 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin is saying the right things about his “benching,” while his teammates are raving about Bruce Boudreau’s tougher way of doing things.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Ryan Miller came into tonight’s game with a three-game losing streak and was pulled during the first period after allowing three Flyers goals.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:02 PM EST
Great news for college hockey fans and fans of the game in general: NBC Sports Network will carry 16 NCAA games starting on Dec. 31.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 PM EST
Will Boudreau be fired? Bruins miss the playoffs? Iginla get traded?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
After some time to cool off, Joe Thornton admits that he said some “boneheaded things” about the Rangers.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EST
The man that led Detroit in scoring a year ago has just four points through 10 games this season.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:40 PM EST
Hope you like Coors Light, young male hockey fans.
Nov 2, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
The Flames are 4-5-1 and fresh off a whipping at the hands of the Canucks. So you know what comes next…
Nov 2, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
Montreal’s leading scorer has some unique dietary practices, but they work.
Nov 2, 2011, 5:15 PM EST
“I’m going to get hit again. I know that. That’s part of how I play.”
Nov 2, 2011, 4:25 PM EST
They “might have” already discussed it.
Nov 2, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues will honor the 2011 World Series champions on Friday.
Nov 2, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Comes with parade float.
Nov 2, 2011, 2:58 PM EST
Jets blueliner has been sent back to the ‘Peg to recuperate.
Nov 2, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
OK, what about Saturday?
Nov 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
Chicago’s Norris winner will sit out first game since 2008-09.
More Top Posts
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)