Dec 2, 2011, 2:57 PM EDT
Erik Johnson and Peter Mueller both hurt their groins.
Dec 2, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
With bonus classic brawl footage.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
Soon, he will replace Ted as the best Nugent on the planet.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
“I don’t feel my game has been as strong consistently as it could be.”
Dec 2, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
The Leafs have been playing well even with Jonas Gustavsson in goal. With James Reimer back, could the best be yet to come?
Dec 2, 2011, 1:15 PM EDT
Kaner moves back to his natural RW.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
The “blow it up, trade Iginla” talks should intensify soon.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:31 PM EDT
After going minus-4, Ilya Kovalchuk was asked to buy the muffins.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
With the Board of Governors meetings on the way, two realignment proposals are the hottest ones up for discussion.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
Hurrah! (Moustache picture featured in the post. Click away.)
Dec 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EDT
Cory Sarich wants out of Calgary. We’re sure they’d like to help but…
Dec 2, 2011, 10:24 AM EDT
John Carlson gets away with giving Matt Cooke a taste of his own medicine.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:43 AM EDT
Sean Bergenheim got Mike Richards all sorts of upset after a big hit last night.
Dec 2, 2011, 8:49 AM EDT
Changing coaches is never an instant fix and for Dale Hunter, getting the Caps on track requires patience.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:57 AM EDT
Who knew that a puck could move in such weird ways?
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EDT
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 2, 2011, 3:37 AM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings may have earned two points against the Florida Panthers, but it may have cost them two of their more important players in the process.
Dec 2, 2011, 12:12 AM EDT
The Caps fall again in an eventful loss to the Penguins… an eventful game that had nothing to do with Crosby or Ovechkin. When was the last time that happened?
Dec 1, 2011, 11:11 PM EDT
There are only a few more days of sanity before the Rangers and Flyers have their world’s invaded by HBO cameras on Monday…
Dec 1, 2011, 9:43 PM EDT
What’s the best way to welcome Shane Doan back to Winnipeg? By booing him, of course…
More Top Posts
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 36
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)