Nov 30, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Says he’s trying not to focus on the rumors.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:58 PM EDT
Will Schneider start in the playoffs? Will the Preds sign Suter? Will the Caps win their division?
Nov 30, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
Deal netted them Jordan Eberle, among others.
Nov 30, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
Says penalties rattled the Russian sniper.
Nov 30, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
You might want to watch Fabian Brunnstrom closely tonight — it could be the last chance he gets to prove he can play in the NHL.
Nov 30, 2011, 1:10 PM EDT
In public, at least.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:41 PM EDT
According to Forbes.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:06 PM EDT
Let’s take his words and turn them into some trade rumors for the purpose of page views.
Nov 30, 2011, 12:05 PM EDT
Could be classified as a “forearm shiver.”
Nov 30, 2011, 12:03 PM EDT
Would you believe a Ryan Miller for Bobby Ryan all Team USA trade?
Nov 30, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT
Kyle Turris is set to make his season debut after one crazy summer.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:51 AM EDT
Paul Maurice isn’t the coach of the Hurricanes anymore but he certainly went out with a hugely classy move for Kirk Muller.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:03 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau finally speaks after being fired and says he gave it his all.
Nov 30, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
Remember the story where Ryan Miller reportedly would’ve been OK with a trade? Yeah, he doesn’t want to go anywhere.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:13 AM EDT
Old hockey barns aren’t what they used to be, especially when you’re buying your groceries there now.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s the one game per year that Red Wings fans get all flustered about rooting for the home team. Steve Yzerman’s presence in Tampa Bay is pretty good that way.
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 30, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
Bobby Ryan responds to all of the trade rumors: “I wouldn’t be surprised.” To be clear though, he does not want to be moved…
Nov 30, 2011, 12:01 AM EDT
After their long, circus road trip, the Blackhawks looked like a team that had been on the road for almost two weeks.
More Top Posts
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)