Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
Just because he’s fighting in the picture, doesn’t mean he hasn’t calmed down. Seriously!
Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Martin Brodeur is coming back tonight against Toronto.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EST
Did Mikko Koivu get away with one on Niklas Kronwall to set up Minnesota’s game-winning goal in overtime? You be the judge.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 AM EST
Authorities have figured out why Yaroslavl Lokomotiv’s plane went down in Russia is due to pilot error.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EST
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EST
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EST
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
Nov 1, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
Gabriel Landeskog showed some serious maturity by telling the media that he should have been more aware during the Andy Sutton hit. Yeah, he’s still 18-years-old.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:29 PM EST
Shootout fans remorse: Linus Omark sent to the AHL to work on those other 60 minutes every game.
Nov 1, 2011, 8:05 PM EST
There are people who are wondering if there is something wrong with Eric Staal early this season. Does it have anything to do with last season’s hit on his brother? Maybe Marc isn’t the only one that hasn’t recovered.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:45 PM EST
Mats Sundin and Peter Forsberg are multiple winners of the Viking Award, given annually to the top Swedish player in North America.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:49 PM EST
Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs is one of the NHL’s 10 billionaire owners.
Nov 1, 2011, 6:47 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Nov 1, 2011, 5:37 PM EST
Edmonton will be without its hulking defenseman for a while.
More Top Posts
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)