Nov 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Joe Frazier had at least one NHL fan in Ray Emery. Meanwhile, Dustin Byfuglien would like to stay on the blue line… Maybe. All that and more in your Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Eric Staal admits that he’s never hit his brother Marc harder than he did during that ill-fated game last season.
Nov 7, 2011, 10:18 PM EST
Early reports indicate that Daniel Paille is dealing with a broken nose.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:38 PM EST
Michael Grabner talks about moving on from a 2010-11 season that featured dramatic ups and downs.
Nov 7, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
Is Ken Hithcock ready to return to the NHL as the head coach of the St. Louis Blues?
Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EST
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Or is there still a future for this team?
Nov 7, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan, Big Buff and Vokie all get called to the carpet.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:49 PM EST
“Anybody who pays attention to these things already knew that.”
Nov 7, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Jeff Carter is skating, Jared Boll is cleared for contact.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
It’s been a rough start to the year for the Rangers LW.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
St. Louis will roll with its No. 1 netminder against Chicago.
Nov 7, 2011, 4:01 PM EST
Serves him right for that .944 save percentage.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
Creates foundation to raise money for a new MRI machine.
Nov 7, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
New Jersey sniper hasn’t played since hurting leg last Thursday against Philadelphia.
Nov 7, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
“I don’t want to be a liability on the ice.”
Nov 7, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
Oft-injured Leafs center is injured once again.
Nov 7, 2011, 2:20 PM EST
“I don’t want to be pulled out of a game. I want to, you know, I want to ****ing win the game.”
More Top Posts
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (142)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)