Nov 15, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
How much realignment is coming to the NHL next year? Total realignment. Sounds like a title for an action movie.
Nov 15, 2011, 8:20 AM EST
Chris Pronger, Jhonas Enroth, and Claude Giroux’s performances last night earned them the Versus’ crew three stars of the night.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:54 AM EST
The guys on Versus discuss what made this year’s induction class to the Hockey Hall of Fame such a great group to remember.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
We not only ask about Project Mayhem, we support the heck out of it.
Nov 15, 2011, 12:16 AM EST
Amid plenty of criticism and a good deal of mockery, the Sabres put all that aside and beat the Canadiens on Monday.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:52 PM EST
Claude Giroux and Jaromir Jagr are among the best one-two punches in this young NHL season.
Nov 14, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
One retired official believes that Brendan Shanahan and the on-ice officials made the wrong call regarding Milan Lucic’s hit on Ryan Miller.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:52 PM EST
Sure, it might be last week’s news, but the league’s top executives are wise to at least discuss the polarizing strategy.
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 14, 2011, 9:44 PM EST
In case you’re wondering which part of his “lower-body” is hurting him at the moment …
Nov 14, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Losing Dustin Penner and Alec Martinez could be a blessing in disguise if two Russian prospects add some creativity to the Kings’ offense.
Nov 14, 2011, 8:42 PM EST
The best part is when Keith Jones goes way back to 1987 to show that you should stand up to whoever runs your goalie, no matter who it is …
Nov 14, 2011, 8:16 PM EST
The league’s head disciplinarian said that “it’s not” open season on goalies.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:41 PM EST
Watch as Ed Belfour, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Joe Nieuwendyk discuss getting the call from the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Nov 14, 2011, 7:17 PM EST
And why NHL fans don’t need to worry about another labor stoppage.
Nov 14, 2011, 6:56 PM EST
Kyle Okposo, Blake Wheeler and Radek Dvorak all belong to the fellowship of zero.
Nov 14, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Weigh in with your opinion, valued reader.
Nov 14, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
Nov 14, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
Bruins tough guy didn’t exactly calm the storm with his comments.
More Top Posts
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (142)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)