May 16, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
Brad Richardson draws back in.
May 16, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
“Viktor didn’t play and he knows the reasons why.”
May 16, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
Like it or not, things have changed.
May 16, 2013, 3:08 PM EDT
Nasty scene from the Canada-Sweden quarterfinal.
May 16, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Speculation suggests he suffered the injury while blocking shots.
May 16, 2013, 2:39 PM EDT
“He’s playing great. He’s seeing everything.”
May 16, 2013, 2:11 PM EDT
The 23-year-old is a restricted free agent.
May 16, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT
News not as good for Boston’s injured defensemen.
May 16, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
“He was a dominant, dominant player, possibly the best player in the league at the time of his injury.”
May 16, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
Will Dion Phaneuf be part of that activity?
May 16, 2013, 12:03 PM EDT
“Time will heal this, but we can never forget it.”
May 16, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
He’s set to be a UFA this July.
May 16, 2013, 11:39 AM EDT
Explains why he missed Games 6 and 7.
May 16, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
Even Zdeno Chara might get tired in this series.
May 16, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
Veteran defenseman is set to be a UFA this summer.
May 16, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
This according to Adrian Dater of the Denver Post.
May 16, 2013, 10:19 AM EDT
The award honors “sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability.”
May 16, 2013, 9:50 AM EDT
“I thought that was probably our best game of the postseason so far.”
May 16, 2013, 8:52 AM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov was chased out of this game.
May 16, 2013, 8:02 AM EDT
After that the Kings will host the Sharks in an NBCSN doubleheader.
More Top Posts
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 64
- Video: Morrow’s goal off the foot stands after review 5
- Maloney signs long-term contract as Coyotes GM 7
- Playoffs Tonight: Penguins aim to finish off Senators 20
- Kings’ Quick ‘didn’t have to work hard’ in shutout win over Sharks 7
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (113)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- Play Video: Highlights: Penguins crush Senators to move on
- Play Video: Neil hits Murray below the belt
- Play Video: Morrow's goal up for review in Game 5
- Play Video: Phantom penalty called on Crosby
- Play Video: I was there: Bruins stun Maple Leafs in Game 7
- Play Video: Top-seeded Blackhawks on brink of elimination