Nov 14, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
His teammates were all standing and cheering at the bench.
Nov 14, 2014, 12:21 AM EST
The two teams combined for six first period goals including three in 17 seconds.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Told to find permanent residence in Calgary.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:43 PM EST
He’s battling Stage 4 colon cancer.
Nov 13, 2014, 10:08 PM EST
Habs defenseman left the game.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:33 PM EST
Everyone grabs a dance partner.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
P.K. Subban receives the only penalty sticking up for his teammate
Nov 13, 2014, 9:07 PM EST
Has returned to the game.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
Ties the game 1-1
Nov 13, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
Allowed two goals on two shots.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
Scores his first of the season.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:10 PM EST
Has been out with a broken hand.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:51 PM EST
First fight of the game not even three minutes in.
Nov 13, 2014, 7:22 PM EST
Avs forward took exception to a hit on teammate Zach Redmond.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
The Ducks forward missed eight days with a case of the mumps.
Nov 13, 2014, 5:43 PM EST
It’s early, but the reality is sinking in.
Nov 13, 2014, 5:02 PM EST
Olympic hero returns from seven-game absence tonight against Nashville.
Nov 13, 2014, 4:31 PM EST
Penguins d-man should be back in the line-up shortly.
Nov 13, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
On reports of the NHL expanding into Sin City.
Nov 13, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Has four games left to convince management to keep him.
More Top Posts
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 77
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (80)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)