Dec 7, 2011, 10:10 AM EST
Outrageous claim? Max Talbot seems to think his teammate Claude Giroux is just as good as his old teammate Sidney Crosby.
Dec 7, 2011, 9:13 AM EST
After seeing yet another miserable performance in goal, it’s about time for Steve Yzerman to make some magic happen with a trade.
Dec 7, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
Matt Hackett and Mike Murphy couldn’t have had more opposite kinds of NHL debuts. Coincidentally, neither guy allowed a goal.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
When Buffalo and Philly get together, you can always bank on sparks flying at some point. This time, Ryan Miller’s got something to prove.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 2:07 AM EST
The Ducks find a way to finally finish a game giving Bruce Boudreau his first win as Anaheim’s head coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 12:47 AM EST
Tonight’s mission: make it through the game with minimal damage.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite yet another former player being diagnosed with the same degenerative brain disease, Gary Bettman says that it’s too early to say there’s a link.
Dec 6, 2011, 10:32 PM EST
Shanahan explains why David Booth didn’t receive the Shanaban.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones share their thoughts on the NHL’s realignment. Is there anyone that isn’t in favor of this?
Dec 6, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
Seguin missed a team breakfast and meeting. Now he’ll miss the team’s game as well.
Dec 6, 2011, 8:07 PM EST
The school will retire the nickname and logo by the end of the year.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:08 PM EST
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:33 PM EST
The ninth round was stellar, and the ninth round doesn’t even exist anymore.
Dec 6, 2011, 6:12 PM EST
Not to brag or anything. (OK, to brag a bit.)
Dec 6, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
Preds forward discusses New York Times’ Derek Boogaard article.
Dec 6, 2011, 5:28 PM EST
“I don’t see that happening, but I can’t say no.”
Dec 6, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Carolina threw in an old bird cage, but Columbus still passed.
Dec 6, 2011, 4:22 PM EST
Because Canadians “understand hockey better.”
Dec 6, 2011, 4:06 PM EST
Another strange chapter is written.
More Top Posts
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)