Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:02 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr gets reacquainted with his own peanut butter. All that and more with the Stars bankruptcy situation and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Nov 1, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Generally speaking, it seems like great players chose terrible costumes and vice versa.
Nov 1, 2011, 12:17 AM EST
The Blackhawks won against the Predators tonight, but a blocked shot leaves Duncan Keith day-to-day.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
If Monday’s game is any indication, Panthers-Jets games will be a whole other kind of animal compared to the tepid Panthers-Thrashers “rivalry.”
Oct 31, 2011, 10:56 PM EST
See if you can detect signs of “softness” in this recap of the Rangers’ 5-2 win against the San Jose Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Joe Thornton didn’t exactly hold back when asked about the team that ruined what would have been a perfect six-game road trip for the Sharks.
Oct 31, 2011, 10:08 PM EST
The Sharks came roaring into tonight’s game, as they won the first five games of their six-game road trip. The Rangers have a lot of positives to take from tonight’s win – including their first victory at Madison Square Garden.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
Senators GM Bryan Murray reveals that Daniel Alfredsson will miss at least a week with what looks like a concussion.
Oct 31, 2011, 8:09 PM EST
ProHockeyTalk is here to help NBA fans sort their way through the labor strife.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:50 PM EST
It’s less about Avery than Mike Rupp’s bad knee.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:34 PM EST
Chris Stewart, Anton Babchuk and Keith Ballard did not play well last week.
Oct 31, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
“That stuff doesn’t really matter to us.”
Oct 31, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
The last 24 hours have not been especially kind to the Phoenix Coyotes winger.
Oct 31, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
A pair of Red Wings and Sabres lead things off.
Oct 31, 2011, 4:41 PM EST
It’ll be an emotional game tonight for former Thrashers head coach (and current Panthers assistant) Craig Ramsay.
Oct 31, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
The former NHLer took to Twitter today to voice displeasure with the Toronto Sun’s Steve Simmons.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
We list seven possible candidates.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:11 PM EST
The strange saga of Bryzgalov’s imposed media silence took another turn this afternoon.
More Top Posts
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (120)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)