Apr 10, 2012, 8:37 AM EDT
“I’m not a coach, but I don’t think it’s the right thing to be saying it to the media.”
Apr 10, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
After missing the playoffs with injury last year, he’s itching to get back at it. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 10, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
We make predictions, then briefly talk about them. It’s fun times.
Apr 9, 2012, 10:55 PM EDT
He could join Hossa, Sharp, Kane, and Seabrook when the Blackhawks have the man advantage.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:55 PM EDT
The Senators captain is 39 years old and he hasn’t won the Stanley Cup.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:27 PM EDT
Darren Dreger offers his insights going into the playoffs.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:10 PM EDT
Tanenbaum apologizes to fans in a newspaper letter.
Apr 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
“I don’t see a reason why I should go and look for something else.”
Apr 9, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
He thinks Penguins are one of just a few teams that went into training camp thinking they could win the Cup.
Apr 9, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
“Yeah, I have painted myself into a corner, if you want to say that.”
Apr 9, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
Jose Theodore or Scott Clemmensen? Head coach Kevin Dineen won’t say until Friday.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
”It was good to see him out [practicing.] It’s been a while. He looks good. We’re happy.”
Apr 9, 2012, 5:13 PM EDT
Though he wouldn’t say for sure.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Speedy forward anxious to get back in the mix, and soon.
Apr 9, 2012, 4:08 PM EDT
“What the hell’s in Green Bay? You been to Green Bay?”
Apr 9, 2012, 3:16 PM EDT
Will it be Halak or Elliott?
Apr 9, 2012, 3:11 PM EDT
Massive collision ended with the longest suspension in Cup finals history.
Apr 9, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
How much time is this guy spending outdoors?
Apr 9, 2012, 2:37 PM EDT
Missed the last five games of the season with a deep bone bruise in his ankle.
Apr 9, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
Click for each team’s odds.
More Top Posts
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 20
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)