Oct 19, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
“Do you guys have any questions that DON’T deal specifically with Martin Brodeur? No? Okay, we’re done here.”
Oct 19, 2011, 3:59 PM EST
Will Tavares get 80 points? Arniel fired? Dallas make the playoffs?
Oct 19, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Winnipeg is preparing to face the Maple Leafs…and the many reporters and cameramen hanging around the dressing room.
Oct 19, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
Today’s Wake-Up Call is aimed directly at St. Louis’ struggling netminder.
Oct 19, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
But has he run out of chances?
Oct 19, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
OV takes a day off. Perhaps to ponder his slow start.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:52 PM EST
One of the NHL’s best young prospects could make his Philly debut this Thursday against Washington.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:35 PM EST
It’s getting ugly in Vancouver.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
The San Jose Sharks defenseman leads the team in goals (two), points (3) and ink (4/5ths of his body, approximately).
Oct 19, 2011, 10:03 AM EST
The Wild had a giveaway last night that made their game against the Penguins look more like a trap shoot.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EST
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 19, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Is it possible that the NHL’s concussion protocol of sending players to the “quiet room” isn’t good enough to ensure their safety?
Oct 19, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Anze Kopitar has some sick skills including being able to loft a high pass to a streaking wide receiver… Er, a wide open Simon Gagne.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Does Dennis Seidenberg have a date with Brendan Shanahan on the way in his future? Jeremy Roenick and Pierre McGuire debate Seidenberg’s boarding penalty from the Bruins’ 4-1 loss to Carolina.
Oct 19, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Picking on Roberto Luongo is old news that just keeps repeating itself. Also check out the world’s oldest hockey stick that’s up for auction. That and more in PHT’s Morning Skate.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:41 AM EST
An emotional night at Rogers Arena this evening as Vancouverites celebrated the life of Rick Rypien.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
What injury problems? The Wild might’ve gone into tonight’s game thinking they had it in the bag. The Penguins showed that they just dig deeper when things are down winning 4-2.
Oct 18, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
Warning: Video may contain poor effort and horrendous defending.
More Top Posts
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 12
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 82
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)