Oct 21, 2011, 11:11 PM EST
If they can’t beat the Senators on Saturday, the answer could be “sometime in November.”
Oct 21, 2011, 9:40 PM EST
Another game against the Sharks, another brutal injury for Devils youngster Jacob Josefson.
Oct 21, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
Daniel Alfredsson’s career is winding down in Ottawa but could he finish it out somewhere else via trade to win a Cup the way Ray Bourque did in Colorado? It’s possible.
Oct 21, 2011, 8:03 PM EST
Douglas Murray is an intimidating guy, even with the gloves off. Eric Boulton didn’t seem to give a crap about that.
Oct 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EST
Here’s a rundown of five games we’ll be paying close attention to this weekend. You should as well.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Thanks for the page views, news stars.
Oct 21, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
Yes, I just used a Lil’ Wayne lyric.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:45 PM EST
Nashville defenseman gets hit in the wallet for boarding Vancouver’s Jannik Hansen. Judging by that suit, he can afford it.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Kings defenseman has been out since getting leveled on Saturday.
Oct 21, 2011, 5:13 PM EST
Head coach Claude Noel and his team are under fire after a rough start to the year.
Oct 21, 2011, 4:54 PM EST
“It’s not worth it. Get a deal done.”
Oct 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
New interview reveals the Great One has been pursued for several front office jobs.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:46 PM EST
Sorry about all the Roberto Luongo posts, but this is a good one.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
Because he just spent a game in the press box and he makes a lot of money.
Oct 21, 2011, 3:09 PM EST
Chris and Anthony Stewart will face each other for the first time tonight as the Blues host the Hurricanes.
Oct 21, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
And it wasn’t a letter from a concerned citizen.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:50 PM EST
Despite brown tongue.
Oct 21, 2011, 1:05 PM EST
Tonight, Jumbo will become the 266th player in NHL history to break the 1000 games played plateau. But doing it tomorrow would’ve been cooler.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:59 PM EST
Tampa Bay finally figured it out.
Oct 21, 2011, 12:09 PM EST
Nashville Predators D Shea Weber could be facing suspension today after getting called for his second boarding penalty in as many games.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)