Oct 24, 2011, 11:54 AM EST
If Jacques Martin is going to keep his job in Montreal, getting Jaroslav Spacek and Andrei Markov back will go a long way to helping that.
Oct 24, 2011, 11:09 AM EST
While season ticket holders might not have a problem getting Winter Classic tickets in Philly, regular fans might be left out in the cold.
Oct 24, 2011, 10:21 AM EST
Who knew that tonight’s Canadiens-Panthers game would be so rich in drama? Bad starts and an iffy trade can make magic like that happen.
Oct 24, 2011, 9:43 AM EST
The hits keep coming for Pittsburgh as Zbynek Michalek will miss a month with a broken finger.
Oct 24, 2011, 8:29 AM EST
If you think the Leafs faithful are excited about Jonas Gustavsson starting against the Flyers tonight… Boy are you wrong.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Are you ready for a “Save of the Year” candidate from Phoenix’s Mike Smith? We bet you aren’t, but here it is. Seeing is believing.
Oct 24, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Anaheim’s Jonas Hiller had a rough night against… The Coyotes? Yikes. That and more on the Morning Skate.
Oct 23, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Told us what he really thought.
Oct 23, 2011, 7:48 PM EST
Colorado’s prized rookie is off to a hot start while last year’s leading scorer has struggled to find his form.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EST
But they’re probably sharpening up the guillotine just in case.
Oct 23, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
The 26-year-old had spent his entire career playing for the Panthers organization.
Oct 23, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
So says Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
Except for seven regular-season games.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
The No. 7 overall pick from the 2011 Draft will return to the Barrie Colts of the OHL.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:43 PM EST
This should fix everything.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:01 PM EST
St. Louis captain appeared to hurt his shoulder after getting knocked by the hulking Philly defenseman.
Oct 23, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Should the Lightning pull the plug on 42-year-old goalie Dwayne Roloson already?
Oct 23, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
As Lightning color analyst Bobby Taylor put it — “I don’t think Swiss watches have that many moves.”
Oct 23, 2011, 11:20 AM EST
Drew Doughty is eligible to return on Tuesday, but reports indicate that he probably won’t be ready to do so.
More Top Posts
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)