Results matching “bobby ryan”
Mar 16, 2010, 12:45 PM EST
Everyone from Ducks beat reporter Helene Elliot to PHT’s own Brandon Worley have written off Anaheim making the playoffs because, frankly, they don’t have much of a chance. At all. It’s natural for fans to be disappointed with a failed playoff run, especially since the Ducks managed to sneak in last year and make a lot of…
Nov 28, 2013, 11:07 AM EST
From Teemu Selanne to @strombone1, there’s plenty for hockey fans to be thankful for this holiday.
Jun 21, 2013, 11:25 AM EST
Despite some speculation.
Jun 15, 2013, 7:39 PM EST
He’s just the eighth player in NHL history to win MVP at least three times.
May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
New York, a little banged up at the moment.
Apr 17, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
“That’s what that one position can do to a team.”
Apr 4, 2013, 2:44 AM EST
Coast to coast.
Feb 20, 2013, 4:37 PM EST
Defensman should help out Carolina’s banged-up blueline.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
Former Ottawa Senator gets a second chance with New Jersey.
Jul 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Monday’s round of links.
Jul 29, 2012, 1:46 PM EST
Can they build on last season’s surprise playoff appearance?
Jul 19, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
And it all began with Bobby Clarke.
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 3, 2012, 12:01 AM EST
Twitter – Mario Andretti included – weighs in on another 2-1 OT win for the Kings.
May 25, 2012, 11:05 PM EST
Bright side for Torts: the press conferences are almost over for a few months.
Apr 25, 2012, 5:59 PM EST
Head coach Paul MacLean has some decisions to make…
Apr 19, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
Is it time to get rid of the instigator penalty?
Apr 10, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
Sid the Kid and Geno top the list.
Apr 6, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
A Ryane Clowe-inspired list of illegal – and unforgettable – moments in sports.
Mar 13, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
If your team sank like a stone in the second half, you’d be upset too. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Loops also managed to get a dig in at Randy Carlyle.
Oct 24, 2011, 5:18 PM EST
“Who are these guys? Wait, is that Jagr?”
Oct 6, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
One might assume that the Rangers are bound for glory after adding Brad Richards, but there are some reasons for concern in the Big Apple.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)