Nov 2, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
Chicago’s Norris winner will sit out first game since 2008-09.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:49 PM EST
Confirming the blindingly obvious, Washington’s captain says last night’s benching pissed him off.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
Washington’s top defenseman still hurting.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
The 18-year-old leads all rookies — and Oilers — in scoring.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:43 PM EST
Yay, no more bus trips to Moose Jaw.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:38 PM EST
The Wild’s veteran rearguard is off to a brutal start this season.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:14 PM EST
The Hurricanes will be out of “The Juice” for the next 3-4 weeks with a leg injury. We’re sure it’s listed as a lower body injury though.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:57 AM EST
Just because he’s fighting in the picture, doesn’t mean he hasn’t calmed down. Seriously!
Nov 2, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Martin Brodeur is coming back tonight against Toronto.
Nov 2, 2011, 10:20 AM EST
It might be impossible to do, but don’t read too much into Alex Ovechkin being benched late against the Ducks. It’ll pay off in the end.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:46 AM EST
Did Mikko Koivu get away with one on Niklas Kronwall to set up Minnesota’s game-winning goal in overtime? You be the judge.
Nov 2, 2011, 8:19 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin was benched late in last night’s 5-4 overtime win. Trouble in paradise?
Nov 2, 2011, 7:58 AM EST
Authorities have figured out why Yaroslavl Lokomotiv’s plane went down in Russia is due to pilot error.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Two classic rivals get reacquainted in Buffalo with the Sabres and Flyers both looking to stay strong.
Nov 2, 2011, 7:08 AM EST
And here we thought Halloween was over. That and more in your morning links.
Nov 2, 2011, 1:11 AM EST
Alex Ovechkin wasn’t on the ice at the end of the game against the Anaheim Ducks. If you ask Mike Keenan, he shouldn’t have been either.
Nov 2, 2011, 12:07 AM EST
Guy Boucher did not have kind words for his team after the Lightning’s poor effort against the Carolina Hurricanes.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 9:48 PM EST
The power play in Chicago has been incredibly unproductive in the early going. How dangerous will the Hawks be when they figure out how to score on the man advantage?
More Top Posts
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)